Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 09:25 AM

Default Non-americans with neteller

A friend of mine (we are both swedish), made a cashout of 2k at february the 1st from neteller (swedish nationality, currency $), and has still not received his money. He mailed them two days ago, and still haven't gotten a reply.

This worries me since I made a big cashout yesterday, and if theres a chance that non-americans will have problems as well, then no-one is secure.

So, basically, what I'm asking is this: Has any non-american here made a cashout post february the 1st, and received their money into their bank accounts?

If anyone else has some other information regarding this, please share that as well.

Best regards,

MDMA
Old 02-15-2007, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Non-americans with neteller

Haven't cashed out after Feb 1, but did so earlier without problems, although the delay was considerable (like 12-13 days). Have heard similar stories from other people. This thread belongs in the Zoo btw.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:33 AM

Well, I was mainly posting it here because 1) The Zoo sucks and people here are, as opposed to the zoo, actually knowledgeable and 2) I was hoping someone had some real facts of legislative nature regarding neteller and europe at this time.

Either way, thanks for a first response.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:56 AM

I did an EFT withdrawal on the 5th of Feb, and it went through in the normal 48 hours. I am in Canada
Old 02-15-2007, 12:08 PM

Cashed out 3 times 700$ with the neteller-card works like usual and no problems. Germany here.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:55 PM

It took me 15 days to get my cashout from 22nd Jan. (UK, $ account).
Old 02-15-2007, 02:46 PM

If I understand your friend's situation correctly, he was trying to cash out to a bank account in US$. If that is the case, then the following applies.

Perhaps you missed this on NETELLER's web site: http://content.neteller.com/content/...date_nonus.htm

Can I still transfer with NETELLER if my registered bank account is in USD?

Unfortunately, NETELLER can no longer guarantee transactions with USD bank accounts. If you are from Canada, we recommend you register a CAD bank account so you can continue to perform instaCASH and EFT transfers. If you are from Europe, we recommend you register a CAD, EUR or GBP bank account so you can continue to withdraw funds to your bank account.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I understand your friend's situation correctly, he was trying to cash out to a bank account in US$. If that is the case, then the following applies.

Perhaps you missed this on NETELLER's web site: http://content.neteller.com/content/...date_nonus.htm

Can I still transfer with NETELLER if my registered bank account is in USD?

Unfortunately, NETELLER can no longer guarantee transactions with USD bank accounts. If you are from Canada, we recommend you register a CAD bank account so you can continue to perform instaCASH and EFT transfers. If you are from Europe, we recommend you register a CAD, EUR or GBP bank account so you can continue to withdraw funds to your bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really clear on this. It mentions that transactions involving USD bank accounts aren't guaranteed, but does that include transactions between non-Americans' Neteller account and a poker site? If so, does that basically mean that there is no longer any convenient way to transfer funds between sites without involving your bank account?
Old 02-15-2007, 05:37 PM

I made a withdrawal request two days ago, and today it was marked as "accepted". Previously this has meant that the money hits my bank account tomorrow or early next week. I'll let you (OP) know.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:27 PM

I'm in Canada and made a withdrawal on Feb 1st and am still waiting for my money.