Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Official NCAA 08 thread

can you get the roster update through xbox live? I can't find it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2007, 05:11 PM

Buy the transfer kit that I linked to. Download the rosters that I linked to. Install the software that came with the kit. Then, connect the transfer kit with your memory card in the kit to your computer with the USB cable. Open the software, and set the working directory to the directory you downloaded the roster file to. Select the rosters, click the transfer button, and then wait until the rosters are transferred. Plug memory card into 360, go to MY NCAA, FILE MANAGEMENT, LOAD ROSTERS, select the memory card to load from, and select the roster file. Voila, you now have named rosters.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
brag: WHen I played football in HS, this was my QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brag/Beat:

Had I not moved to Minnesota, this would have been my high school QB...

It has nothing to do with this thread, but just reminded me that I could have played with Sexy Rexy before he hit got to a level of football he couldn't beat.

Gotta say, I was a huge Zabransky fanboy for that game against OU. Love the Statue of Liberty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brag:

This WAS my hs qb (I was the center!):
Old 07-28-2007, 12:26 AM

Gregatron,

Cleo Lemon is the [censored]. I've been pulling for him to get some PT for quite a while now.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:28 PM

the option play in this game is a joke to defend. if anyone has tips i'd love to hear them. i am so tired of tackling the qb and then he just blindly chucks it right to the rb who catches it, in stride of course, every time.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:18 AM

I impulsively bought this game to play on a friend's 360. If anyone is looking to buy a copy I'll let sell mine for $45, shipping included. PM me if interested.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:14 PM

imsobroke,

I'm assuming you're talking about the CPU doing the option on you. Against teams that run the option or are in an option situation I will selectively either audible my linemen to rush outside or move them to the side the option is more likely to go to(usually the strong side). It doesn't always work but usually I get like 2 or 3 guys in decent position. Then just click on and have your cpu players try to tackle the qb while you defend against a pitch to the rb.

Of course it helps if you have a decent team. If you're trying to defend West Virginia's option and your are using Hawaii(terrible defense) or like Rice or some slow mediocre team you're asking for trouble.