Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Forum Reorganization

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think the topics need to be reorganized.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i think you have a few people who disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-10-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I'd really like is the ability to designate some forums as "My Favorites"...and they'd get their own special placement on the sidebar.

I mean, I really only read 6 or so forums on a semi-consistent basis, so it would be cool if they could be listed separately on the side, so i don't have to wade through the other 40 or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would solve so many problems, you could put forums anywhere you like then and nobody would care. I hope this is a practical solution.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:56 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

everyone. falcon has decided the forums are perfect. no need to worry, he has it under control. your preferences mean nothing because he obviously knows exactly what all 2p2ers want! nothing to see here.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think BBV and BBV4Life should be separate from 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-10-2007, 01:59 PM

Option to make your own sidebar as mentioned above would be awesome.

Having BBV and BBV4L far away from eachother on the sidebar is no good.

MMB + F&I merging is no good.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:01 PM

You guys can moan and bitch about the BBV/BBV4L thing all you want, but ATF is now way up at the top. WTF? I have no problem with Mike Haven taking over the world, I just don't like the repercussions of it.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
everyone. falcon has decided the forums are perfect. no need to worry, he has it under control. your preferences mean nothing because he obviously knows exactly what all 2p2ers want! nothing to see here.

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM,

All I've done is express my opinion like everyone else here in ATF. I can stand your retarded bitching no longer. I demand satisfaction.

I challenge you to RakebackNetwork Forum Survivor! My only condition is that you must actually post in the Survivor thread so we can all watch you shoot yourself in the foot. Again.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM,

All I've done is express my opinion like everyone else here in ATF. I can stand your retarded bitching no longer. I demand satisfaction.

I challenge you to RakebackNetwork Forum Survivor! My only condition is that you must actually post in the Survivor thread so we can all watch you shoot yourself in the foot. Again.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH YEAH BABY!!! ITS ON!!! More ATF gold. TAKE HIM OUT!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM,

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been almost 12 minutes and I've received no response so I'm declaring myself the Winner of The Stupidest Internet Fight Evar!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM,

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been almost 12 minutes and I've received no response so I'm declaring myself the Winner of The Stupidest Internet Fight Evar!!!

[/ QUOTE ]