Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-27-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt Rakeback & IronMan

[ QUOTE ]
.005 x the number of pts, so 400K x .005 = 2000

this 2000 gets deducteed 100% from ur MGR, and it results in a 27% dedcution from ur RB payment for the month's play, or $540 in money u lose out on

[/ QUOTE ]

so basically there's no point in using all the Full Tilt points and Iron Man medals to get cool stuff because it's pretty much just the same as buying it yourself? Or am I looking at this incorrectly? This is so disappointing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.005 x the number of pts, so 400K x .005 = 2000

this 2000 gets deducteed 100% from ur MGR, and it results in a 27% dedcution from ur RB payment for the month's play, or $540 in money u lose out on

[/ QUOTE ]

so basically there's no point in using all the Full Tilt points and Iron Man medals to get cool stuff because it's pretty much just the same as buying it yourself? Or am I looking at this incorrectly? This is so disappointing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the 400k tv looks to cost 1300 online so really i saved about $750 by using
Old 11-27-2007, 03:10 PM

remember, while it gets deducted full from the MGR, ur only getting 27% of that, so ur only losing 27% of the value of the item as well, if that makes sense...
Old 11-27-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
remember, while it gets deducted full from the MGR, ur only getting 27% of that, so ur only losing 27% of the value of the item as well, if that makes sense...

[/ QUOTE ]

you lost me at remember

so my above post is incorrect?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, you're right, but it just doesn't seem like such a great reward when I get this great new big shiny HD Plasma TV for my play at FT and then don't get a rakeback payment the next month.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:18 PM

Also if you want cash full tilt is a better program with rakeback... good for br building... BUT if you are not building a br but grinding a lot and want to use points to get things like tvs there must be break even point where stars program becomes a better value than ft because of how fast you can accumulate points and the points to buy items are less on stars... i understand this is because of rakeback, but does anyone know what that point may be where its a better value to play stars?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:29 PM

D5, u were correct in the other post, i was just being a term nerd...

34, meh, it's a business model, nothing that we can do about it, sux, but it's how it is i guess

D5, there have been a few threads trying to estimate how much RB the FPP's give at the different levels, there was a wide range, but it was less than 30% in most estimations i think...remember, ftp doesn't require u to trade in ur pts for RB, but it's just a matter of preference with regards to game selection, which site u feel more comfortable on, etc...there really is no 'point' where it is better to play on one site than another, there are plenty of people on ftp who have a br already