Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 11-25-2007, 04:15 AM

Default Re: **Atlanta Braves offseason thread

OMFG! Somebody just told me you went the "internet tough guy" route on me. Even provided a location. LOL, pussies like you are priceless, so balla. Not even going to bother checking what you wrote tough guy.

Lose credibility much or does it with come attacking random fans while providing nothing of substance until called to the mat? hehe.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not even going to bother checking what you wrote tough guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except you did.

You know, I don't think you're doing a good job of ignoring me. You're supposed to... NOT respond to the person you're supposedly ignoring and made a big deal out of everyone knowing you ignored them.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:06 PM

vyse/borgland,

please take this personal argument to PMs and stop derailing thread.

Thanks
Old 11-28-2007, 10:42 PM

Back on topic:

No surprise that Hampton's hurt again.

The competition for the #4 and #5 spot in the rotation is still wide open. I like Chuck James and all but he has got to develop some consistency. Jair Jurrjens(say that 3 times fast), Reyes, and Jeff Bennett are going to strongly compete for those slots. James may be the favorite but he still has a lot to prove. He'll probably be #4 because it's his third year as a starter so that gives him the experience edge. He actually reminds me of Glavine by his demeanor on the mound. Hopefully Glavine helps him out.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Back on topic:

No surprise that Hampton's hurt again.

The competition for the #4 and #5 spot in the rotation is still wide open. I like Chuck James and all but he has got to develop some consistency. Jair Jurrjens(say that 3 times fast), Reyes, and Jeff Bennett are going to strongly compete for those slots. James may be the favorite but he still has a lot to prove. He'll probably be #4 because it's his third year as a starter so that gives him the experience edge. He actually reminds me of Glavine by his demeanor on the mound. Hopefully Glavine helps him out.

[/ QUOTE ]

James is already a good major league pitcher and is a lock to be in the starting rotation. In fact, he'll project to be the teams third best pitcher, although Glavine will take his turn earlier in the rotation. That last spot will be a battle between Reyes and Jurjens, with Reyes a small favorite based on experience. There is no way a guy with Bennett's track record should be taking innings away from big league ready prospects and the Braves are good about this kind of thing. Reyes and Jurjens would need to fail miserably for Bennett to make it. Even then, one or the other might make the team ahead of Bennett.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And hopefully a overrated legend in his own mind, stat geek who thinks his opinion is the be all, end all, who never suited up for a game in his life troll, his multi-accounts, his buddies, and his buddies multi-gimmicks dont crap in this thread anymore. Braves fans tyvm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played college ball and I have opinions similar to Vyse. I'm also pretty confident we both know 200 times more than you considering your past work in these threads.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And hopefully a overrated legend in his own mind, stat geek who thinks his opinion is the be all, end all, who never suited up for a game in his life troll, his multi-accounts, his buddies, and his buddies multi-gimmicks dont crap in this thread anymore. Braves fans tyvm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played college ball and I have opinions similar to Vyse. I'm also pretty confident we both know 200 times more than you considering your past work in these threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give it a rest already. If you got nothing to say about the Braves STFU.