Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 12:50 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** LOST Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion -spoiler free-

The Black girl is definitely DHARMA as she was on the dock with the other DHARMA people (well, the people that we assume are DHARMA), and the fact that she was staying with eye patch means that he is DHARMA too, yes?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
haha...im thinkin the cat is the smoke monster...anybody else agree?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're dumb, and no

[/ QUOTE ]
How's that dumb? I'm pretty sure that the cat is the smoke monster. We've seen plenty of "figments" from people's lives on the island (Jack's dad, Dave, Kate's horse, Yemi, etc.) and we know that one of those (Yemi) was in fact the monster. Therefore, it's probable that all of them are, including the cat tonight.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i lose interest with this show even more each week

[/ QUOTE ]

yet you still have enough to watch, post, and complain.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Black girl is definitely DHARMA as she was on the dock with the other DHARMA people (well, the people that we assume are DHARMA), and the fact that she was staying with eye patch means that he is DHARMA too, yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the point of the episode was to tell us that the 'others' are not DHARMA as we have assumed this whole time. The fact that she was staying with him means that he is a part of their group, whatever that is.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're dumb, and no

[/ QUOTE ]
How's that dumb? I'm pretty sure that the cat is the smoke monster. We've seen plenty of "figments" from people's lives on the island (Jack's dad, Dave, Kate's horse, Yemi, etc.) and we know that one of those (Yemi) was in fact the monster. Therefore, it's probable that all of them are, including the cat tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say it's a bit of a stretch, but not absolutely out of the question.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:57 AM

Very good episode

A few thoughts

1. This season has been very good. There were a lot of mediocre episodes in season one and two that people forget about. Lost is still very good but they cannot have great episodes every week and people judge the show too harshly.

The reason why the first season seemed so good was because we knew so little about everyone so every single flashback revealed tons of information about each character. Now that most characters have had a few flashbacks they don't reveal nearly as much as they used to.

2.WTF was with Locke this episode he just seemed so stupid and not like Locke. I mean WTF why did he leave eyepatch to play chess. I mean considering how neurotic he was about the hatch you'd figure he would be careful with the computer.

3. Every time those new characters whose names I forget open their mouth I find myself wondering why they bother introduced them. They both seem completely useless. Would anyone notice if they weren't there. I mean what was the point of introducing them so early in the season when they have done absolutely nothing. FWIW I'm glad that they haven't done anything because they are both played by awful actors they're characters seem to have no depth and everytime they speak I want to hit them. Even though they have been useless I think that's good because I would hate to see them get an important role unless something makes them intersting.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're dumb, and no

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw i don't necessarily disagree with the guy i just thought he was rapid fire posting a bunch of dumb [censored]
Old 03-08-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're dumb, and no

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw i don't necessarily disagree with the guy i just thought he was rapid fire posting a bunch of dumb [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I love that you're usually pretty laid back, but people doing dumb things in the Lost thread really grinds your gears.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:04 AM

In Locke's defense, had he not pushed 77 a lot of people (myself included) would have been like WTF GO BACK AND PUSH [censored] 77 [censored].
Old 03-08-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're dumb, and no

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I love that you're usually pretty laid back, but people doing dumb things in the Lost thread really grinds your gears.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i try to run a tight ship