Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 04:40 PM

Default Re: *Official* WSOPE London

ugh, down to 10k at dinner break. Been playing pretty damn tight, pretty damn card dead, and everytime I make a move I cant get anyone to fold.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:02 PM

I got close to 50k I have some sick sick hands that happened one was for my stack KK vs AA in a blind battle I called his 3bet to 3300 and we got another 12k on the Q55 board I turned a K [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

I've made some sick calls vs goodwin and a really good scandanavian. Table is def softer then mots back in the room to get enough cash for a taxi back.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:00 PM

They have Adam at 37K and Gobbo at 32K
Old 09-11-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Mike Macdonald's 18th Birthday Ruined By Jamie Gold's Two Outer

From the Empire...

What did you do on your 18th birthday??

Well, American player Mike Macdonald turned 18 years old today, which means he can finally compete in his first live poker tournament. He forked over £10,000 for a chance to fling around chips with the big boys. He was recently moved to the featured TV table which included former WSOP world champion Jamie Gold and Kenny Tran. Macdonald raised with Jacks pre-flop and Jamie Gold called. On a ragged flop, Gold pushed all in and Macdonald instantly called. Gold showed pocket threes and was way behind. The turn gave Gold a set when a three spiked. The river was no help for Macdonald and he headed to the rail.

And you know what? The kid took the bad beat like a man. He smiled, shook Gold's hand, and shrugged his shoulders as he left the TV set.

oh god [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... what a fitting intro to live donkaments...
Old 09-11-2007, 06:03 PM

some "unknown" just busted Lars Bonding. Hope it's Connor/ Bigballz.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

From the Empire...

What did you do on your 18th birthday??

Well, American player Mike Macdonald turned 18 years old today, which means he can finally compete in his first live poker tournament. He forked over £10,000 for a chance to fling around chips with the big boys. He was recently moved to the featured TV table which included former WSOP world champion Jamie Gold and Kenny Tran. Macdonald raised with Jacks pre-flop and Jamie Gold called. On a ragged flop, Gold pushed all in and Macdonald instantly called. Gold showed pocket threes and was way behind. The turn gave Gold a set when a three spiked. The river was no help for Macdonald and he headed to the rail.

And you know what? The kid took the bad beat like a man. He smiled, shook Gold's hand, and shrugged his shoulders as he left the TV set.

oh god [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... what a fitting intro to live donkaments...

[/ QUOTE ]

From WSOP updates:

From the Empire... What did you do on your 18th birthday?? Well, American player Mike Macdonald turned 18 years old today, which means he can finally compete in his first live poker tournament. He forked over £10,000 for a chance to fling around chips with the big boys. He was recently moved to the featured TV table which included former WSOP world champion Jamie Gold and Kenny Tran. Macdonald raised with Jacks pre-flop and Jamie Gold called. On a ragged flop, Gold pushed all in and Macdonald instantly called. Gold showed pocket threes and was way behind. The turn gave Gold a set when a three spiked. The river was no help for Macdonald and he headed to the rail. And you know what? The kid took the bad beat like a man despite getting berated (spelling) by Jamie Gold.

wtf [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2007, 06:35 PM

Connor- Out.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:37 PM

yeah, I'm anxious to hear Timex's story when he feels up to it.

In other [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] news, Connor busted by P.A.

Patrik Antonius Busts Another

THE FIFTY-- Don't say we didn't warn you. Move all-in against Patrik Antonius and he WILL bust you.

Such was the fate of Connor Drinan, who dared to take his {8-Clubs}{8-Hearts} against Antonius' {Q-Clubs}{Q-Spades}. The flop was {K-Clubs}{10-Hearts}{6-Hearts}, and the {Q-Diamonds} on the turn sealed it for Antonius, who is now north of 40,000 chips and shows no signs of slowing down.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shaun [censored] deeb

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 PM

if they're paying 2 mil. for 1st, then there must be a huge drop-off for 2nd, ya know?