Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 02:18 PM

Default FTP Check Withdrawal Update

So I submitted a withdrawal by check on 1/25, and I just got the following email from Full Tilt today:

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Michael,

We are writing to update you on the status of your recent withdrawal request from our site. We processed your request for a check on 28-Jan-07 but, unfortunately, circumstances beyond our control are delaying our ability to deliver your check in a timely manner.

We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience you may be experiencing as a result of this issue. Be assured however, that we are working to resolve this situation as quickly as possible and will deliver your funds to you at the earliest possible time.

As our way of apologizing for this delay, we have credited your account with a $26 tournament token that you may use to enter any of our $24 + $2 tournaments, including our daily Guarantee events.

Because we also believe that you should have full access to all of your funds, we are offering you the option of stopping your check request and placing your money back into your Full Tilt Poker account for withdrawal through another method, such as our new payment processor MyWebATM.

If you do not already have a MyWebATM account, you can quickly create one by visiting http://www.MyWebATM.com and filling out a short application form. Once created, you will be able to quickly transfer funds to and from your MyWebATM account from both your personal bank account and your Full Tilt Poker account.

Please let us know if you would like to cancel your check request while you set up a new payment processor account, or if you would like to us to proceed with your current withdrawal.

Thank you again for your patience and good luck with your free tournament token.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-16-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: FTP Check Withdrawal Update

You can also withdrew via Epassport.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You can also withdrew via Epassport.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I just set up my account with Epassporte. I only requested by check because I heard of so many problems with Epassporte. Hopefully I can get my money soon as I'm on a trip 3/14 that I need it for.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:24 PM

They are in full stall mode if you ask me. Last time I checked it's not that hard to send checks quickly...unless you don't have funds to cover the check.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They are in full stall mode if you ask me. Last time I checked it's not that hard to send checks quickly...unless you don't have funds to cover the check.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree it is full stall mode, but not because of the funds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Full Tilt having problems with its check processing? I think Full Tilt is unable to print these checks and get them out right now. If they didn't have the funds, why would they be pushing alternate access channels? Wouldn't I also have a problem then cashing out via MyWebATM or ePassporte?

While I am annoyed at the length of this process, I do appreciate the email update instead of keeping me in the dark. The $26 token thrown in there is a nice added touch too.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:45 PM

This is such [censored]. I have two 10k checks pending with FT. How can a site allow you to play if you can't cash out your money.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:47 PM

I requested a check on FEB 13th, and I just got this same email as well...

it does suck, but I applaud them giving out free $26 tokens for the delay
Old 02-16-2007, 02:51 PM

Yea free $26 tokens for 70k in "play" money in my account. [censored] [censored].
Old 02-16-2007, 03:04 PM

yea good2cu, i would agree that huge cashouts like that dont make the tokens worth much, if you cashing out 20k, then $26 is chump change

but i guess FT is at least doing "something" and not just saying "sorry please wait"
Old 02-16-2007, 03:08 PM

I suspect FT is delaying checks to encourage people to sign up for new deposit/withdraw methods