Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: FTP Check Withdrawal Update

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't even get the token the email claims I should have. =\

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked and I got the token.

I was just wondering though if I win $$ in the tourney how can I get them out..... LOL
Old 02-16-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm I'm probaly overeacting. I suppose I get furstated easily with after what happened with neteller. I'm sure they will get a new check processor asap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude u are not overreacting at all. Full Tilt is super shady and Full Tilt Doug comes on and doesnt answer any real problems we have.

The second they said it was gonna take 35 BUSINESS DAYS to process our checks I knew something was wrong. They lied to us to buy some time, which just makes them lose so much trust its ridiculous. Meanwhile PokerStars support is calling us personally on the phone to bankwire us money.

Its sad to say, and I try not to spread negativity but Full Tilt seems to have proven that we cannot trust them with large amounts of money. THey are liars and angle shooters.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:42 PM

Yeah, I'm for sure worried about this situation as most of my online roll is there. Keeping my fingers crossed they don't shut down and run (worst case)...

Meanwhile, I'll give most of my business to stars and wsex until I can get decent money off FT w/out waiting 3 months and paying crazy fees for $600 cash a day...
Old 02-16-2007, 06:52 PM

How about an e-mail campaign to the "Full Tilt Team"?
Old 02-16-2007, 07:22 PM

I just got this email from them when I inquired about an ETA...
-----------------------------
Thank you for your response.

Due to the current policies of our check processors we are unable to get
your check to you in a timely manner. At this time, we do not have an
ETA as to when we would be able to get your check delivered to you. We
do apologize for this inconvenience.

At this time we will leave your check request in process as we hope to
have this situation rectified as soon as possible so that we can faster
service our players who are cashing out by check.

Thank you for your patience, and if there's anything else we can help
you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Debbie
Full Tilt Poker Support
Old 02-16-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can a site allow you to play if you can't cash out your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's the least than can do.

Of course, they're going to stay open, if there might be suckers putting new money in.

Haven't you guys ever heard of stuff like Enron or the Great Depression?

How bad of a beat would it be to win a million dollars with their tounament token?
Old 02-16-2007, 08:22 PM

Guys, this is completely unacceptable. We really need to do something and soon. We all saw what happened with the Neteller debacle, and I wouldn't be surprised if we never see that money again. It's looking like the same situation with Full Tilt Poker now.

Full Tilt has MILLIONS of our dollars and has virtually NO cashout method. I was one of the first (perhaps even THE FIRST) people to sign up for a mywebatm card. I even paid $25 for expedited delivery of my card 10 days ago, and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. As far as I know, NO ONE has cashed out using this service. Also, their 35 BUSINESS DAY BS check cashout time is obviously as such due to the fact they are UNABLE TO GIVE US OUR MONEY.

Full Tilt is definitely trying to buy time. I can see the day now where Full Tilt "expresses its apologies" and says that it's not their fault that they will never be able to send us our money. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, this is completely unacceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I think it's ridiculous that the Full Tilt reps are perfectly willing/able to start zoo threads (FTP - Answers) for insignificant things like resizable tables, but we're unable to get ANY info as to how/when/why we can receive checks.

I understand they want to receive as little attention as possible over these problems with withdrawl methods but in the meantime they're completely alienating myself and every other player who contributes significant rake to their site.

PokerStars seems to be completely upfront with their customers and I don't think it's too much to ask for Full Tilt to act the same way.

___1___
Old 02-16-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what Howard, Phil, Jen and/or any of the other's who either own, promote or endorse this site have to say. Their endorsement had a lot to do with my decision to sign up on FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. These people are all pofessional tounament players and they have their reputations to uphold.

By the way, I noticed that some of you guys are interseted in real estate. I heard that Men the Master has some land in Vietman he might want to sell. I'll sure ZeeJustin can put you in touch with him for a small fee.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what Howard, Phil, Jen and/or any of the other's who either own, promote or endorse this site have to say. Their endorsement had a lot to do with my decision to sign up on FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. These people are all pofessional tounament players and they have their reputations to uphold.

By the way, I noticed that some of you guys are interseted in real estate. I heard that Men the Master has some land in Vietman he might want to sell. I'll sure ZeeJustin can put you in touch with him for a small fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i think that's why they are choosing to hide instead of telling us things that may not be true.

show your face full tilt. poker stars is making you look like a 2nd rate site, treat your loyal players with a bit more respect.