Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 07:13 PM

Default Re: New Sixth Sense Service

[ QUOTE ]

OK, I think I understand. Did she send you a file with all possible combinations of those ranges? i.e., 9 * 11 * 6 = 594 combinations?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats exactly right. Obviously some of them were not valid like when PFR>VPIP. I just manually deleted those but I doubt it would have made a difference.

How difficult would it be to implement something like this?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

OK, I think I understand. Did she send you a file with all possible combinations of those ranges? i.e., 9 * 11 * 6 = 594 combinations?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats exactly right. Obviously some of them were not valid like when PFR>VPIP. I just manually deleted those but I doubt it would have made a difference.

How difficult would it be to implement something like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too hard, could probably do it in Excel. So that would be preferable to having a script-based solution to scoring?
Old 01-06-2007, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dennisa explains it a bit in this post . What I did was send her 9 different VPIP ranges and 11 PFR and 6 AF ranges and she sent me a text doc of 600 some rules. These would have taken me hours and hours to compile myself. Like I said I'm not sure how the thing works but it would make it MUCH easier for SS users to utilize the custom rules feature. It would also make it much easier to tweak those rules.

I dont know much more about the program she used but I can send you the input I sent her and the output that she returned to me. Perhaps denissa could elaborate more on how it works.

I also like the idea to have separate custom rules for full ring/6max, Limit/NL that were applied to the proper game automatically. This would improve SS greatly.

Does that make more sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously that's way too many to assign something other than a rule based score, i.e. add up some value for VPIP range, another for PFR, etc to get one score.

How about this, a script-based rule system? Maybe javascript or something else simple, and you could change the score based on game type, # of players, etc.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to elaborate on this, except, I HAVE CANCELLED MY 6TH SENSE ACCOUNT OVER 3 WEEKS AGO AND MY REFUND HAS NOT BEEEN CREDITED TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I have sent emails to Ben, tried to PM, but his box has been full. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ISSUE A STUPID $36.00 CREDIT AND CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

I would also like to confirm that my subscription has been canceled. Your customer service is attroucious.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I would love to elaborate on this, except, I HAVE CANCELLED MY 6TH SENSE ACCOUNT OVER 3 WEEKS AGO AND MY REFUND HAS NOT BEEEN CREDITED TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I have sent emails to Ben, tried to PM, but his box has been full. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ISSUE A STUPID $36.00 CREDIT AND CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

I would also like to confirm that my subscription has been canceled. Your customer service is attroucious.

[/ QUOTE ]

aaaaand for that outburst...you are fined $36 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Sixth Sense Build 61 Released

[ QUOTE ]

SixthSense,

Can you please respond to this:

I accidentally forgot to cancel my subscription and haven't been using the software for a while now. Can you please refund the $81 payment to chisATnorthwestern.edu on PayPal?

[/ QUOTE ]

No one with that email address is in our payment system.

If you need a refund, send your account details by email to us at support@sixthsensepoker.com
Old 01-06-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, you did not cancel your subscription before the new sub period started. Had you canceled before that, you would've had no problem. This is how all *subscriptions* work.

I did refund you for the last payment.

-Ben
Old 01-06-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Sixth Sense Build 61 Released

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

SixthSense,

Can you please respond to this:

I accidentally forgot to cancel my subscription and haven't been using the software for a while now. Can you please refund the $81 payment to chisATnorthwestern.edu on PayPal?

[/ QUOTE ]

No one with that email address is in our payment system.

If you need a refund, send your account details by email to us at support@sixthsensepoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

For the third time I have sent my paypal transaction detail and my private information to your email bziegler@radix.net and to the support email address. This time I was able to also private message you on here.

For clarification, sixth sense says my subscription status is manual, will that mean in March you will renewe again? How can I be sure that this will not keep renwewing every 3 months?

Dennisa
Old 01-06-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, you did not cancel your subscription before the new sub period started. Had you canceled before that, you would've had no problem. This is how all *subscriptions* work.

I did refund you for the last payment.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, I still have not received a refund per paypal history.

For the record I asked the paymed to be voided on the day it was processed, within the 7 day grace period that paypal allows transaction to be voided with no cost to the merchant. Now we are at 27 days with this.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the record, I still have not received a refund per paypal history.

For the record I asked the paymed to be voided on the day it was processed, within the 7 day grace period that paypal allows transaction to be voided with no cost to the merchant. Now we are at 27 days with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is definitely refunded now.

The reason for the delays is the account was never canceled through our system. I canceled it now, so you should not receive any further charges.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

aaaaand for that outburst...you are fined $36

[/ QUOTE ]

nh [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]