Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Poker site with highest hourly winrate for NL20-NL100 games?

I'm currently playing NL50 at Prima, but I might switch as the rakeback drops down to 30% in February.

So, which poker site/network has the easiest games? I'm currently playing NL50, but will probably also play NL20/NL25 and NL100 (and hopefully higher in the future). I'm looking for the highest hourly winrate including any rakeback and bonus.

Also, how is the competition at the mentioned limits on Prima compared to other sites?
Old 01-06-2007, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Poker site with highest hourly winrate for NL20-NL100 games?

I think NL25 and NL50 is to play best at PartyPoker. I played these limits befor. Pokerstars was a bit harder..
Old 01-06-2007, 02:32 PM

I think one can still get more than 30% at Prima from prop sites if nothing else though only the deals made already may stay. I use the Prima only for limit and limit and nl-heads up play; was running really bad at nl-shorthanded and nl full ring games, pretty much thinking it's rigged, but other than those it's been good.

Stars is the tight spot again as it used to be when it started and then it became good but is again bad as the US players, the more serious US players, are now mostly there.

UB may not work well with PokerTracker (or similar) because the hand history problem may still need to be overcome by the old UB version or by an extra software, so I have had better games there some time now (at limit holdem). It will become one room with Absolute so there will be more players too.

Then there are other places but I keep those to myself.

Almost forgot, Party, it has beeng tight at nl for a couple of years already and has got no better when the US players got out of there, actually worse, at limit too. Tight tight tight, and picking a good table from stats is not all there though the stats at pokerstars and fulltilt (tightest) are not true at the moment even when looking the hands per hour too.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think one can still get more than 30% at Prima from prop sites if nothing else though only the deals made already may stay. I use the Prima only for limit and limit and nl-heads up play; was running really bad at nl-shorthanded and nl full ring games, pretty much thinking it's rigged, but other than those it's been good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you even work as a prop when playing the NL50 and NL100 tables? If so, please link me to the prop site.

[ QUOTE ]
UB may not work well with PokerTracker (or similar) because the hand history problem may still need to be overcome by the old UB version or by an extra software, so I have had better games there some time now (at limit holdem). It will become one room with Absolute so there will be more players too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Support for Pokertracker is definitely appreciated, but if there's some workaround that would work as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Then there are other places but I keep those to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that's a bit mean, isn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ok, so I assume PokerStars is harder than average. What about Fulltilt? Seems like quite a popular site.

I got a PM about SunPoker on the Cryptologic network. How is this site?

More replies please! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Perhaps I should post about this in the micro and small stakes NL forums and hope I don't get hated for posting at multiple places.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:47 AM

Made a thread about this in the uNL strategy forum as well. Here's a link to it if anyone's interested:

Linky