Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you add to your tip after your co-victor out-tipped you?
Yes 2 4.08%
No 47 95.92%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 02:01 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just bought my first set of irons and can now actually begin getting good at golf. these are normally like 7 hundo but i just got em off ebay for under 400. yyaayaya.

[/ QUOTE ]

KAZ--- I know your from the area and if you know mario + travis then your a friend of mine---- I love golf ---- I just spent like $800 on a new ping vantage bag /// taylormade 425tp driver /// scotty cameron futura putter and taylormade dual hyprid tp---- mostly so I could make myself get out of the house and do something physically active, like walk and play golf--- although i ride mostly--- but id like to start walking again---- always looking for golfing buddies, let me know if your interested.

-dex

[/ QUOTE ]i live in colorado right now. and am not good yet. lol. but when im in the area ill deff let u kno.

mario and kevin r actually stayin with me sunday night and i think we r playin all tha mtts. mario has altitude sickness right now lol. so he isnt doin well atm. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

travis mario and travis are all gettin into golf a ton now too. they just all went out and bought bad ass sets n [censored] and r plannin on gettin a membership to some bad ass course in ur area. (i think it is 40k a year loloololol) so im sure u could get in their group and make a 4 some or sumtin.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea good call--- if your here and want to play have travis contact me.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i love how everyone blocks out stats, like there is a secret formula

[/ QUOTE ]

i play with regs a lot more then most people---- i don't want anyone knowing my af's or steal percentages--- especially when i play 100nl + 200nl

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol but you forgot to block them out on the bottom tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...now we know how often he doesnt fold to steals, time to exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even care to consider that, but from a glimpse, it looks like he has very similar stats to me as of late, even down to the folding SB to steals and stuff [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

For me, my new thing to stay active is bike riding. I think it's such a great workout, although you have to have the stamina to actually push yourself for at least an hour to get anything out of it, most of my trips are 15-20 miles long up and down the hillsides around my areas, which definitely keeps me in shape and is fairly easy on all joints of the body as compared to other sports.

I wouldn't mind dropping 2-3k on a professional riding bike since I love doing it as a hobby. Not to mention, dreaming of doing a round trip from east coast to west coast, and back would be super dope.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just bought my first set of irons and can now actually begin getting good at golf. these are normally like 7 hundo but i just got em off ebay for under 400. yyaayaya.

[/ QUOTE ]

KAZ--- I know your from the area and if you know mario + travis then your a friend of mine---- I love golf ---- I just spent like $800 on a new ping vantage bag /// taylormade 425tp driver /// scotty cameron futura putter and taylormade dual hyprid tp---- mostly so I could make myself get out of the house and do something physically active, like walk and play golf--- although i ride mostly--- but id like to start walking again---- always looking for golfing buddies, let me know if your interested.

-dex

[/ QUOTE ]i live in colorado right now. and am not good yet. lol. but when im in the area ill deff let u kno.

mario and kevin r actually stayin with me sunday night and i think we r playin all tha mtts. mario has altitude sickness right now lol. so he isnt doin well atm. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

travis mario and travis are all gettin into golf a ton now too. they just all went out and bought bad ass sets n [censored] and r plannin on gettin a membership to some bad ass course in ur area. (i think it is 40k a year loloololol) so im sure u could get in their group and make a 4 some or sumtin.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea good call--- if your here and want to play have travis contact me.

[/ QUOTE ]fa sho. will do.

PS- travis is gonna b on espn on the 7th for his final table. sfdjlkfwejdsfakjdsfkj

bevill- most deff. i plan on golfin at least once a week. hopefully more. we needs to find some one who works at one of the courses so we can get in free sometimes. billy or some one will have to hook it up.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:18 PM

Just did a search for a story that was very inspiring on ESPN and I came across a description of this sport?

Finger Jousting"...is a sport where two consenting players square off in an attempt to prod their opponent with their lancing (right) index finger before the opposing player can. The competitors must keep their right hands locked in an arm wrestling fashion and not use their legs or latent (left) arm in an offensive manner. The competitors are known as jousters, and the act of touching the other person’s body with the index finger is known as lancing. A player can lance anywhere except the lancing (right) arm."

Old 08-03-2007, 02:19 PM

ban
Old 08-03-2007, 02:20 PM

most of you saw the jake brown 50ft slam at the Xgames, but if you haven't:

OUCH
Old 08-03-2007, 02:22 PM

stuntman skateboarding is for kooks I enjoyed that
Old 08-03-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

qft
Old 08-03-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
first time i saw it i thought he was dead, seriously.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:27 PM

Yea, I saw it this morning before going to work... no idea how he was able to walk out on his own.
Closed Thread