Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Health insurance providers should be required to provide a basic, barebones health plan with a pric
Agree 4 19.05%
Disagree 8 38.10%
I'm an ACist 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2007, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Gay guy tried to bang me on Halloween (TR)

you realize he probably did suck your dick

oh and you fully deserve what you got and i hope he presses charges
Old 11-02-2007, 11:24 AM

I love how he asks the guy to suck his dick, gets an affirmative, and then lays him out.

Shoulda went upstairs on as you came broke the DONKEY PUNCH.

This story would totally rock if it ended with a DONKEY PUNCH, instead of a SUCKER PUNCH.

C-Dog
Old 11-02-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love how he asks the guy to suck his dick, gets an affirmative, and then lays him out.

Shoulda went upstairs on as you came broke the DONKEY PUNCH.

This story would totally rock if it ended with a DONKEY PUNCH, instead of a SUCKER PUNCH.

C-Dog

[/ QUOTE ]

Reverse:
D: Wanna suck my dick?
G: No, not really.
D: Why - I'm not good enough for you? **punches him**

The closet gays are so unpredictable.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you realize you probably did suck his dick before falling asleep

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:24 PM

1). You are gay for dressing up gay

2). Nevermind #1 says it all.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:39 PM

Old 11-02-2007, 12:45 PM

No way this story is real. Who turns down a BJ from a gay guy? It's like their specialty. Just ask nath.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:51 PM

All,

Dude's actual story:

For Halloween I dressed up as a gay guy. Tight blue jeans, tight pink shirt, spiked hair w gel (I never use gel so it looked pretty gay to my friends) dress shoes, fancy watch, foakley whisker sunglasses (sry not that balla but I like to pretend to be) and some super gay gold necklace. I was lookin pretty hoe-mo.

I head out with 3 of my housemates. We go to this house party that a bunch of lesbian girls on the soccer team who have lots of gay friends were at. Solid party. Of course I tell everyone I am a gay guy wen they ask what I am, and eventually one of the soccer girls tells me there is a real gay guy at the party dressed up as Zeus, in a robe with a staff. I don't believe her at first but she eventually convinces me. So being drunk, I decide to go flirt around with him.

So I walk up to him, and I open the convo with one of my favorite Seinfeld lines: "You know, I'm the one responsible for those crop circles in England." He says "excuse me?" and I immediately jump into introduction-mode with "oh hi, my name is doucy, who are you?" He told me his name was Zeus, and we exchanged a nice firm handshake. He had a nerdy voice that was slightly gayer than normal, but not overtly gay. Kinda like Peter King.

So we are talking for a while, and I am telling him how much I love my newest gucci purse when he tells me he has a 5th of jager in the kitchen. I am never one to turn down jager, especially not from a cute gay dude, so I follow him to the kitchen. We take a few shots while discussing Ten Things I Hate About You (yeah i saw it, go [censored] yourself dbags).

So after taking enough of this dude's jager I decide the hoax has gone far enough and I bid him farewell. Or so I thought. Some people were outside shotgunning so I head out to join them, and Zeus follows me. So I ask him if he would like to shotgun but he says no because he never has done it before and tonight wouldn't be a good night. [censored] pussy.

We all go back inside and Zeus offers me another jager shot. [censored] it, this dude's gonna keep giving me free liquor, I don't care what he is I'm gonna take it. I take 2 more shots and am feeling very drunk. Then I see Arenas hit a 3 as time expires to send the game into overtime, so I decide that deserves another shot. At this point I am probably the drunkest person at the party but of course I don't realize it.

Then Zeus asks me if I'd like to play some pong with him. Sure why the [censored] not. So we are playing and at some point I tell him I'm done, and I go sit down on the couch. I pass out, but I'm vaguely aware of this guy kissing me. I'm tired so I just play along and fade into sleep.

Next thing I know I wake up on the floor, the sun is up, the party is over and everyone is gone... except Zeus. He is behind me, with his arm around me, and we are in the spooning position. I quickly inspect and verify I am not wearing any of my clothes. He wakes up from my movement...

I say "...uh... hi."

He responds "Oh, uh, hi man."

I realize this guy has been trying to [censored] me all night, and that excites me. A guy trying to penetrate doucy's pooper is even hotter than a hot chick milking my prostate. My first inclination is to jump up and start riding his [censored], but I decide to play it cool.

"So, uh, did you like the party last night?" I ask.

He says "oh yeah, lots of fun, you?"

"Of course."

... Awkward silence.

This guy still hasn't taken his arm off of me, so I decide he needs to be taught a lesson in escalating things.

"Hey Zeus, umm this might seem kind of forward, but uh, do you want to suck my dick?"

"Oh... yeah, yeah definitely."

So he starts to move around me but I stop him and say "hey, howabout we go upstairs." He says "ok sure."

So he climbs to his feet, and I jump up and run upstairs with him where he gives me a BJ followed by a long bout of anal sex.

Then 2 guys who I didn't recognize dart around the corner and see me towering over Zeus, with a "wtf" look on their faces. I am embarrassed so I run away and head back to my house to pass out alone.

A few hours later I get a knock on my door from one of my housemates. He says the gay dude was the brother of one of the people who lived in the party house, and he isn't interested in a relationship. Which sucks because that guy was trying to get on me all night, I think I have a right to an explanation. But I'm new to gay relationships, so what do I know.

I guess the moral of the story is not to get emotionally involved with gay guys too quickly because they will [censored] you one way or another.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:28 PM

El D,

Thanks for filling in the blanks. I thought I might have been the only one who couldn't follow OP's story.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:31 PM

Ah, now it makes sense