Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Two xT9s

I like the flop raise in hand 1 aswell to knock out sb and put pressure on AK or AQ. Thats a pretty awful river though and youre beating nothing.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:14 PM

Our fishfriends donīt last too long.Avoiding regular TAG:s is the key to good table selection.
I take thourough notes and may have one after three orbits or so. But that note may not be relevant to the decision process youīre making in the actual hand.
Everybody understands that good reads makes it easier to make the right play. And if you have a good read like "only raising the nuts" you really donīt need other peoples advice.
I do understand that the answers I get from an unknown post isnīt going to be the salvation.But I still have to manage to deal with players when I only have a vague idea of their playing style.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I still have to manage to deal with players when I only have a vague idea of their playing style.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should submit this vague idea in your posts.

I guess that I'm just lucky to have found some really persistant fish. And I don't care about playing standard TAG:s since you pretty much know what they're up to. But the real good TAG:s and especially good LAG:s should be avoided like you should avoid McDonalds and Coke...