Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Cake now supported. Very limited testing so if it doesn't work, you can demand your money back or something.

V1.13d

Latest UB update supported V7.0.1.0. They released another update shortly after V1.13c.

Cake Poker tables supported. Cake's history format is pretty limited. It doesn't tell you what type of game was played. I just assume everything is NL Hold'em. So if you play a lot of different games, be aware your opponents' stats could be different. Also I only got around 1,000 hands so it is very possible there will be a problem with a particular circumastance I did not encounter. If you find this, please turn on the logging - Preferences->FTP settings menu. Then email me the log.txt and the last file processed.

Little tooltip window over the RT icon in the system tray, now shows your session results.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 AM

Just tried the HUD out on Cake.

I can only get it to work smoothly on 9-ring. On 6-max, the HUD only shows up for one person, usually the guy who won the first pot after I sit down.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:01 AM

Please walk me through this complicated paths of software.

<ul type="square">[*]1. I datamine my poker site[*]2. I make the mining app to export the hands into the poker sites history folder[*]3. I start up RT and it automatically fetches the HHs from the folder[*]4. I start the auto-import from HM and it imports the datamined HHs from the poker sites's history folder[*]5. HM moves processed HHs into 2nd folder (which RT does not have to know, right?)[*]6. All the mined hands are now in RT's and HM's database?[/list]
Old 11-05-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just tried the HUD out on Cake.

I can only get it to work smoothly on 9-ring. On 6-max, the HUD only shows up for one person, usually the guy who won the first pot after I sit down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that. I couldn't test 6-max tables on with play chips - they don't have any. I posted V1.13e that should fix it.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please walk me through this complicated paths of software.

<ul type="square">[*]1. I datamine my poker site[*]2. I make the mining app to export the hands into the poker sites history folder[*]3. I start up RT and it automatically fetches the HHs from the folder[*]4. I start the auto-import from HM and it imports the datamined HHs from the poker sites's history folder[*]5. HM moves processed HHs into 2nd folder (which RT does not have to know, right?)[*]6. All the mined hands are now in RT's and HM's database?[/list]
[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that seems reasonable. The hands should have been imported when RT starts up. You should see the files being listed on the status bar at the bottom of the RT window as it goes through the importing.

I'd set the 2nd folder in step 5 to be RT's archive folder for the site, in case you wnat to rebuild for whatever reason.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:40 PM

6-max tables are working on Cake now in the 1.13e Beta. Thanks!
Old 11-05-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Won $ when saw flop

Hi mikechops,

I'm getting started with this software and so far it seems pretty good. One thing I'm missing is the stat "won $ when saw flop". I belive it would be very appriciated be many if you could add this feature with position stats.

Thanks for the good work.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Won $ when saw flop

It is there. It is called...
Won $ at showdown
(without position stats)
Old 11-05-2007, 09:21 PM

That's not the same thing. Won $ at showdown is how often a player wins at shodown. Won $ when saw flop is how often a player wins money after the flop including hands that don't go to showdown.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:37 PM

Hi Mike, any chance SNGs could be set up for I-Poker? Thanks...