Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2006, 11:30 AM

Default Re: NEAR DEATH - Heres my tale, whats yours?

I won't tell the whole story cause its pretty stupid and possible boring but at the end i'm lying on my back on the road (with my hands under my head, like lying on the beach in the sun). and a car drives over my arm, just inches from my head. i hadnt broken anything, just a very deep wound.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:48 AM

Coming hom from a bar with a friend and some girls we had picked up, we begin to be harrassed by a group of guys who they previously turned down. They begin throwing [censored] at the girls car who happens to have my friend in it. The girls tear out of there like a bat out of hell at 4am through a not so nice neighborhood.

The guys follow and I also do, we essentially ignore all traffic lights and signs for about a 5 minute chase. Finally the girls pull over and the guys also do, thus blocking the road. The guys jump out and head straight for the trunk, I was in the process of grabbing my pool cue to defend myself but in my last moment decided best not too. They grabbed a gun from the trunk and proceded to rob us. At one point they even pressed the gun to my head and I pushed it away by actually grabbing it. I think I could have taken the gun, but being that I had never used one it would have been futile, and possibly lead to my ultimate demise. I backed away from them and they then took a couple shots at my friend and I, but luckily missed.

They then jumped in there car and drove away, I memorized there license plate and had all my items returned. But these individuals ended up being some of the biggest drug dealers of the area and I recieved some threats and what not and was advised to not show up for court. I did as was requested as I like my life.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:15 PM

damn,,, worst thing i have had with weapons was a guy on all sorts of drugs chasin' me with a knife. But i don't think that was really life threathning, he could hardy walk.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was nominated in the cull thread. Expecting the worst, I had my semi hawt wife paint "Save Kiwi" on her butt, and took pics of her bending over. I was planning to post it in my defense, but no [censored] voted for me. So I kept the pick, and escaped death.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure [censored] can still threaten to exile you if you don't post the pic.

Pretty please, [censored]? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2006, 07:17 AM

Default Re: I was shot in the face w/ a .25 caliber handgun

The pharmacist was only hit in the elbow.

They never caught that maniac. Apparently, it wasn't a priority for the police department since the detective assigned to the case began a week long vacation the day after the incident.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:58 AM

I have a car wreck story but as long as we're representin' western Illinois....

I was working summer of '80 for the farmer who rented fields from my grandpa north of Macomb (around Roseville).

We were filling a barn with hay bales. Had just started bringing the bales in; so they climbed a conveyor belt up to the top, then dropped to the concrete floor. When a bale would drop we'd stack it and wait for the next one.

I was walking toward a bale when a hand grabbed my shirt from behind, just before another bale dropped just in front of me. I had walked directly under the end of the belt up above.

That hay bale would have scored a direct hit on me had the other guy not pulled me out of the way.

A couple of years later one of the other teenagers on that crew was killed in a house fire.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:19 PM
 is offline

A very windy/light storm wednesday I was 1/2 metre from getting hit by a couple of windows that blew off from a 5 floor house
Old 07-11-2006, 08:54 PM

I have a scar on my chest right below my sternum where I impaled myself on a sharp stick when I was 3 or 4. HAD THE STICK BEEN MORE MOIST I COULD HAVE PIERCED MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm I got nothing.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:39 PM

Two summers ago I was walking home by myself, around 1 am. I get up to a corner, and boom, 6 black kids come running around the corner, start throwing punches and kicks and whatnot. It seemed like it lasted awhile, probably wasn't that long in reality, and then they ran away. Never said a word.

At first I fought back, but I couldn't fight back against that many people so I tried to cover up and my main focus was just not going down to the ground. But eventually I did go down. When I hit the ground with all those [censored] on top of me that's the only time I've ever felt fear in my life, fear like I actually might end up dead. It was really a shot of adrenaline, I was able to get back to my feet as soon as I felt it, and I tried to get some distance so I could try to land some shots. Like 5 seconds later they all ran down the street yelling "COPS!" but it was just some old guy coming out of his house.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was lying in my bed when I heard the roof of my house give way. I dove out of the bed just as a pallet full of bricks crashd down thru the ceiling. A contractor working on the house next store had piled the bricks on our roof to store them. Had there not've been an attic between the roof and my room I wouldn't be here right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much did you sue the idiot for?