Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: An eye opener for everyone....

[ QUOTE ]
It was obviously not against Netellerīs or Moneybookers T&Cīs since they knew it was the same household/home address and they validated the accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the Neteller (or Moneybooker) terms and conditions, and determine whether it is against the rules for one person to have multiple accounts.

Here are the Australian terms and conditions for Neteller (which offered them to me in English, Chinese and.... Portuguese (?!?)); I assume the relevant parts are functionally identical across the world:

I'll underline the bits you confess to have broken:

[b]5. Membership

5.1 To become a Member, you must open an Account by completing all requested information. A Member must maintain an active address, phone number and email address to become and remain a Member. <u>You will not provide any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information</u>. <u>You will not provide any name, bank account or credit card that you are not legally authorized to use</u>. <u>You may not permit any other person to use your Account.</u>

[ QUOTE ]
It is is against T&amp;C then THEY MADE THE MISTAKE, not me. If I am violating their T&amp;Cīs then DONT LET ME DEPOSIT MY MONEY, but dont wait until my money is there to close my account. Cīmom guys what I am complaining about is not that hard to get

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you appear to claim:
a) you deliberately broke their rules by creating multiple accounts
and
b) the fact that you broke their rules is their fault
and
c) your deliberate effort to defraud them and their merchants should be not be punished at all

To quote John McEnroe, "You cannot be serious."
Old 11-05-2007, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was obviously not against Netellerīs or Moneybookers T&amp;Cīs since they knew it was the same household/home address and they validated the accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the Neteller (or Moneybooker) terms and conditions, and determine whether it is against the rules for one person to have multiple accounts.

Here are the Australian terms and conditions for Neteller (which offered them to me in English, Chinese and.... Portuguese (?!?)); I assume the relevant parts are functionally identical across the world:

[b]5. Membership

5.1 To become a Member, you must open an Account by completing all requested information. A Member must maintain an active address, phone number and email address to become and remain a Member. <u>You will not provide any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information</u>. <u>You will not provide any name, bank account or credit card that you are not legally authorized to use</u>. <u>You may not permit any other person to use your Account.</u>

[ QUOTE ]
It is is against T&amp;C then THEY MADE THE MISTAKE, not me. If I am violating their T&amp;Cīs then DONT LET ME DEPOSIT MY MONEY, but dont wait until my money is there to close my account. Cīmom guys what I am complaining about is not that hard to get

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you appear to claim:
and
and
c) your deliberate effort to defraud them and their merchants should be not be punished at all

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not deliberatly broke their rules. I usually do not have the time to read the T&amp;Cīs word by word (perhaps you do, please tell me you do so I can understand that you are just foked up in the head and I will just stop replying your posts)

Again. 1st) These are my family members, all of them told me it was ok to open an account for them. 2nd) They are not false identities, I sent them all the documents they request me about them. People use (with permission) other peopleīs debit/credit card all the time. I have used my father/mother credit card, my brother has used mine, etc.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:34 AM

Signing a contract without reading it is -EV, IMO. Also, bold font FTW LDO.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did not deliberatly broke their rules. I usually do not have the time to read the T&amp;Cīs word by word

[/ QUOTE ]

You created at least five accounts, under five different names, for your personal use, and it didn't occur to you to check that this might be against the rules?

You don't think that creating financial accounts under false identities might open opportunities for fraud?

Are you aware that creating bank accounts* under false names is illegal in most Western countries? Are you aware that the rules have been tightened up to stop terrorist financing in recent years?

*while neteller accounts are not bank accounts for the purposes of Governmental deposit protection, they're awfully similar.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was obviously not against Netellerīs or Moneybookers T&amp;Cīs since they knew it was the same household/home address and they validated the accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[b]5. Membership

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you appear to claim:
and
and

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not deliberatly broke their rules. I usually do not have the time to read the T&amp;Cīs word by word (perhaps you do, please tell me you do so I can understand that you are just foked up in the head and I will just stop replying your posts)

Again. 1st) These are my family members, all of them told me it was ok to open an account for them. 2nd) They are not false identities, I sent them all the documents they request me about them. People use (with permission) other peopleīs debit/credit card all the time. I have used my father/mother credit card, my brother has used mine, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joining in the conversation because I want to say something in big bold letters too.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I did not deliberatly broke their rules. I usually do not have the time to read the T&amp;Cīs word by word

[/ QUOTE ]

You created at least five accounts, under five different names, for your personal use, and it didn't occur to you to check that this might be against the rules?

You don't think that creating financial accounts under false identities might open opportunities for fraud?

Are you aware that creating bank accounts* under false names is illegal in most Western countries? Are you aware that the rules have been tightened up to stop terrorist financing in recent years?

*while neteller accounts are not bank accounts for the purposes of Governmental deposit protection, they're awfully similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I declare you mentally challenged. These are not false identities, they are my family, they exist, they live, fak it you are hopeless.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude I declare you mentally challenged. These are not false identities, they are my family,

[/ QUOTE ]
But they're NOT <u>YOUR</u> IDENTITIES.

Opening accounts in other people's names is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

when they ask for your name, and you give them someone else's you are OBVIOUSLY lying to them.

[ QUOTE ]
they exist, they live, fak it you are hopeless.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand what this means...
Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Joining in the conversation because I want to say something in big bold letters too.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>not closing a [b] tag ftw</pre><hr />
Old 11-05-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff Notes For OP

1) OP sets up and operates a series of fake accounts in the names of his family members

2) OP is outraged that Neteller and other payment processors stopped his fake accounts

3) OP somehow concocts rage and feels hard done by when he is trying to fraudulently operate multiple accounts on poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

josem,

thanks for those cliff notes. For whatever reason when I clicked this thread, yours is the post that it opened to first, after reading your post I no longer need to read the crap thats in the OP. You just saved me several minutes!! (which I wasted making this reply, heh)
Old 11-05-2007, 02:39 AM

Hey OP why bother setting up 5 accounts when you obviously havent got a clue how to play poker?