Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are you really hoping for
Rooney gets fit ASAP 18 47.37%
Rooney remains crocked 20 52.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am not even close to a wolf, and you know it. Just because I happened to vote GT1T last night means nothing. i wouldn't be dumb enough to go after him so hardcore yesterday and then switch off like that if I was one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even know who you voted for last night. How do you like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't because it means that you aren't paying close enough attention, and still found it necessary to suggest I'm wolf.

I'm proud of the TFG read. That's all. Just upset I allowed one post sway my vote off of him, which was lame.

I'm going to reread for a while today and give the village another wolf. Seriously. Holla, ship it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm playing plenty of attention, just haven't had a chance to go over the voting again.

[ QUOTE ]
1. Nez is a wolf. Ship it

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't fathom this being the case

[ QUOTE ]
2. Without looking at it again, I'm pretty sure that bandwagonning last night looks really really bad for books & clown, pretty good for gt1t. Ignore traz, plz, he shouldn't be lynched for being wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't looked over the bandwagons either but I agree that lynching Traz for being wrong sucks

[ QUOTE ]
3. I'm not sold on Stephen being a wolf yet. 1 bad post does not a wolf make.

[/ QUOTE ]
To be fair I don't think he made a single helpful/villagery post yesterday - it wasn't just that one that was sketchy

[ QUOTE ]
4. Lastchance, I think you might be a wolf too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Totally unsure at the moment

And not one nitpick I don't think [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. Nez is a wolf. Ship it
2. Without looking at it again, I'm pretty sure that bandwagonning last night looks really really bad for books & clown, pretty good for gt1t. Ignore traz, plz, he shouldn't be lynched for being wrong.
3. I'm not sold on Stephen being a wolf yet. 1 bad post does not a wolf make.
4. Lastchance, I think you might be a wolf too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about books the wolves took care of him last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Apparently I'm not the only one who realized two hours in to yesterday that he was playing an exact replica of his seer game from Mafia.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:49 AM

That'd be rather bold for a Nazgūl to react immediately and strongly negatively to a vote for Sauron, as traz did when I hopped from Voj to TFG last night.

Possible? Certainly. I see many ways to interpret last night. But I don't think it's the most likely.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lastchance,

Glad you asked. It's not his gunning for me so much as his defense of TFG more than his poor reasoning for wanting to lynch me (though that's also a factor.) And lol at traz saying that I want revenge.

[ QUOTE ]

js;adjf;jaf

the wagons are all over the place because there are no wolves being pressured

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant recall him ever saying anything like this. Not only is it pretty bad reason but its certainly a way to save TFG. And Traz can get away with saying things like this without question because people are so quick to believe him without doubt. Even if he truly believes this, he blatantly contradicts himself my complaining about the lack of a solid bandwagon and trying to drum one up on yourself and I ALL VERY CLOSE TO NIGHT.

Also note the capslock and the "keyboard mashing" when it looks like TFG was going to be lynched. Why would traz possibly be so against TFG getting lynched? And even if he were as a villager, then why not switch to Clowntable, someone who Traz said he had suspected and already had 4 votes on him, rather than trying to start a wagon on you and I from scratch. Why not make the last minute push for an extra Clown vote or two instead of a wagon from scratch on me? Yes, I think Clowntable is evil in this equation as well.

Just in case my first post breezed by, let me reiterate why Traz would play a wolf this way. There are two seers, one with a mason. Traz knows he's likely to get peeked and thus might have a short lifespan. TFG was an important evil. If things don't work out, Traz can come in and say he would never do that as a wolf or some other crap and attempt to weasel out of it to survive a bit longer.

It's obviously not locked up that he's a wolf but these reasons are more than enough to want to see him dead imo. People are far too willing to give him special treatment. People are afraid to lynch him and be wrong. I have neither of these problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

+14 villager
Old 02-09-2007, 11:52 AM

ok

a) I'm going to just ignore gt1t cause he's wrong, but I suppose he owes me because i went vigilante on him

b) aaron, fmxda, bram, take your pic

and

c) zero hasn't posted has she?

[ QUOTE ]
It's obviously not locked up that he's a wolf but these reasons are more than enough to want to see him dead imo. People are far too willing to give him special treatment. People are afraid to lynch him and be wrong. I have neither of these problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

GT1T:

I hesitate to lynch traz on day 2 because the village loses some of his insight if he is a villager who massively [censored] up last night. He's far more valuable to the village than he is to the wolves. I can't see him doing what he did last night as a power evil, so if he's bad, it's likely standard baddie. I consider this a risk/reward situation, and leaving him in here for a day or two isn't terrible if he's a wolf, and is great if he's villager.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:54 AM

Although, traz's insistence that clown could be evil yesterday, his refusal to vote him late while starting a whole new wagon from scratch, and then not mentioning him once today sucks monkey [censored].

CLown because I think he's more likely to be power baddie than traz.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am not even close to a wolf, and you know it. Just because I happened to vote GT1T last night means nothing. i wouldn't be dumb enough to go after him so hardcore yesterday and then switch off like that if I was one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even know who you voted for last night. How do you like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't because it means that you aren't paying close enough attention, and still found it necessary to suggest I'm wolf.

I'm proud of the TFG read. That's all. Just upset I allowed one post sway my vote off of him, which was lame.

I'm going to reread for a while today and give the village another wolf. Seriously. Holla, ship it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or is this the most villagery post ever?