Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Brandi and Captain Tom in same tournament

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I heard from a reliable source that chip leader Shaun Deeb has been spitting game at Brandi all night, and that she promised to let him "Orange Crush" her if he were to make the final table.

[/ QUOTE ]

is shaun actually cl?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes
Old 06-07-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has this Brandi person ever actually won a tournament? It's funny how some marginally attractive girl can get semi-famous on the internet just by showing her boobs, posting a bunch of drama on the internet, and entering poker tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

clueless guy,

I believe she final tabled 3/5 of her first tournament entries, and NOW she is learning percentages and stuff from the man himself. So I think it's safe to say she is more than just some "marginally attractive girl who got semi-famous on the internet just by showing her boobs, posting a bunch of drama on the internet, and entering poker tournaments."

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgive me for not following her "career" as you obviously have. However, if she's about to be evicted because she can't afford to pay her rent, she might want to consider getting a job. I'll bet she could do very well as a cocktail waitress or a stripper with a little enhancement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha clearly you haven't been following her career! Evidently stripping has already been quite lucrative for her.

ALSO. Why would she need enhancement? She has totally proportionate boobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

She could stand to eat a few more burritos and double-doubles.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard from a reliable source that chip leader Shaun Deeb has been spitting game at Brandi all night, and that she promised to let him "Orange Crush" her if he were to make the final table.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol nh sir
Old 06-07-2007, 06:13 PM

Go Brandi...Just the fact that she has made it this far shows that she has the skills to be a winning tournamet player. She is played in only (2) major tournaments and both time finished deep. I would love more than anything n the world for her to win and leave the poker community speechless. I have no doubt she is capable of winning this thing and regardless of what happens, she has nothing left to prove. She made her point.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:14 PM

apparently this is the shirt that Capt. Tom Franklin is wearing in this tourney.

Old 06-07-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go Brandi...Just the fact that she has made it this far shows that she has the skills to be a winning tournamet player. She is played in only (2) major tournaments and both time finished deep. I would love more than anything n the world for her to win and leave the poker community speechless. I have no doubt she is capable of winning this thing and regardless of what happens, she has nothing left to prove. She made her point.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaha
Old 06-07-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since this got no love in the WSOP sweat forum, I'm letting the more clever NVG posters enjoy it:

Brandi Hawbaker Rolls Opponent
Preflop, Brandi Hawbaker makes it 900 in late position. The small blind pushes for 3,020 more and she calls. She's got A-J to her opponent's A-K, but spikes a J to knock out her hapless opponent.

[/ QUOTE ]
Didn't she just post here how she will be a huge favourite in every all in pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, after the jack hit, she was like 75-95%, which is exactly where she said she would be.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:28 PM

Didn't she play in the T1500 event? Was that one not major?
Old 06-07-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go Brandi...Just the fact that she has made it this far shows that she has the skills to be a winning tournamet player. She is played in only (2) major tournaments and both time finished deep. I would love more than anything n the world for her to win and leave the community speechless. I have no doubt she is capable of winning this thing and regardless of what happens, she has nothing left to prove. She made her point.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how we know p0ker will never be short of suckers. DUCY?
Old 06-07-2007, 06:55 PM

i totally figured out why Sklansky is teaching brandi

brandi wins bracelet = 2p2 overtakes google