Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Prima Withdrawals (US Players)

Daily Poker cancelled my cashout today and told me that all of their funds were frozen but they would pay out of their pocket to put the money in my account. (riiiight)

Told me to request a check. Since the last 3 times they told me to request a check I never got my money I'm going to go with Ecocard.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:37 PM

got my 5k from prima site via ecocard, took like 6 business days but im happy with it given other circumstances
Old 04-12-2007, 10:39 PM

Low 4 figure cashout requested from EuroLinx on 4/10.

In my bank via wire 4/12. Zero fees.

They're not always that fast, but as I said before, very reliable and excellent customer service.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:43 PM

FYI My ACH withdrawal from Battlefield from 21st Feb. Never got to me. So I a sent scathing email to support and told them I wanted my money back. Said it would take weeks to cancel and would cost me $28 cancelled check fee. Called BS and told them I nneded my money in a few days or I should be compensated for the over 50 day wait. Quoted their emails blah blah blah situiation in U.S. Told them they knew of the situation and shouldn't have told me 5-7 days then. And that if I had thier money, they would charge me interest.

Told me to try Ecocard. Told them I was using it for all my subsequent transfers. They then told me I could get my ACH put into my Ecocard in 5-7 days. Get this, took them 1 day.

So if you can't get an ACH off of Prima, open an Ecocard account and set it up on your Prima site. Then email them raising hell and they will put it directly into Ecocard.

I don't think it is a problem of funds. I have taken over 4k off o Battlefield in 3 weeks with Ecocard. Each time my transfer gets there within 3 days.

Good luck
Old 04-12-2007, 10:59 PM

I have taken almost 100K off of prima through ecocard with no problems whatsoever. My only complaint is that they are a little so compared to neteller.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:53 PM

I still have money stuck in Poker Rewards. They do not offer ecocard as a cashout option, only ACH transfer for US players. I havent heard anything from them for 2 1/2 weeks when they told me they were doing everything they can to find a solution. They could have set up an ecocard or epassporte account in the time they've spent on ACH transfers that arent working.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:58 PM

Im trying to set up ecocard and they are asking some strange stuff for my bank account informaion

What is a SWIFT code?

Branch code? This one did not have a red star by it so can I not answer this one?

Bank account number/IBAN I know my bank account number but am unsure what they mean by IBAN

On my checks they obviously have my bank acoount number, check number and a bunch of other numbers, I think it is called a routing number. This bunch of other numbers is how they know where to send it I assume. Yet I dont see a spot where they ask for the routing number.

Sorry im dumb but no other place has asked me these quesions.

Also I have money on prima and only want to take money off, do I have to make a depoit with eco before they will send me money?
Old 04-23-2007, 05:43 PM

If you are are withdrawing to a US bank then don't worry about the IBAN, just use your account number.

I found my bank's swift code on my banks website. It's mostly if not all letters (can't remember for certain). You could also call your bank and ask them and they should be able to provide it for you.

Look when your cashing out on a prima for a button that allows you to change your method of withdrawal and then choose EcoCard. I withdrew using EcoCard from PokerTime without making a deposit. My initial deposit was with Neteller and that was no longer an option for me.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:16 AM

Hey, any1 have an update with the withdrawal from prima?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:26 AM

I'm still trying to get money off Golden Riviera after more than 2 months. The ACH method they advised never hit my bank account. Their customer service is the worst. They always say that they'll forward my concerns to the finance team, then the finance team never gets back to me. Now I've requested to switch the money to ecocard, because this has worked for others, but again the finance team is not responding. GR is an unorganized load of dung. If you have an issue, you will hear a different answer from almost every individual you contact, then they forward to the finance team. It's a joke, but I am still thinking I'll get the money, because others (see above) have. Maybe they don't like the way I ask for money and they're making me sweat it out? Good luck.