Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 12:39 AM

Default Re: Prima Withdrawals (US Players)

I just recieved funds from ecocard. It took about 5 days to go from Prima site to ecocard and another 5 days from ecocard to my bank. The cost was $10 USD for each step (-$20) total. Kind of high in my oppinion .. but at least I recieved my funds.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:26 PM

I set up Eco Card 9 days ago. It took two days to get my Poker Time funds on the card and another five business days to see my funds show up in my bank account today. $30.00 in fees.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:53 PM

Today is the 7th business day since my funds left my ecocard account. They still have not arrived in my bank account. This seems to be longer than most people have waited. I sent ecocard an email asking what the deal is, but they have never responded to my emails before, so I am getting worried.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Today is the 7th business day since my funds left my ecocard account. They still have not arrived in my bank account. This seems to be longer than most people have waited. I sent ecocard an email asking what the deal is, but they have never responded to my emails before, so I am getting worried.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent eco card an email the day after I set up my account and received a reply 4 working days later (6 days total). I had already found the answer to my question, but they did eventually reply.

7 days strikes me as a bit long. My transfer took 5 working days. You may want to call your bank and ask them if any wire transfers have been attempted to your account. If the transfer was refused for some reason, it may take another 5-7 working days before the money is returned to your eco card account.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I sent eco card an email the day after I set up my account and received a reply 4 working days later (6 days total). I had already found the answer to my question, but they did eventually reply.

7 days strikes me as a bit long. My transfer took 5 working days. You may want to call your bank and ask them if any wire transfers have been attempted to your account. If the transfer was refused for some reason, it may take another 5-7 working days before the money is returned to your eco card account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aparently no wire transfers have been attempted to my account. They recommended that I contact the sender to put a tracer on the transfer. I guess I have to wait for ecocard support after all [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2007, 06:42 AM

what skins have people that have been paid play on?
Old 03-14-2007, 12:12 PM

Hi ppl,
Just wanted to shed some light on Eco.
Eco wire transfers may indeed take up until a week depending on the number of correspondent banks that funds travel through. This is just the way wire transfers work. Also each of the correspondent banks take their own fee, so this is where 10+10+... comes from.
I don't know where and why the rumors of Eco not accepting US customers start, but it's not true- Eco is still open for everyone.
While most of US customers use Eco as a withdraw option, Eco is widely accepted as a deposit option on internet betting and gambling sites.
Don't bee too upset if your email to support is not immediately answered- ember that there is a time difference between US and Europe. Also there are cases when emails from Eco are simply blocked by a spam filter on receivers end- this is sometimes also the case of account activation codes not received.
I hope I addressed the most common questions.
Good luck to you all!
Old 03-14-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what skins have people that have been paid play on?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've received payment from BetonBet (ACH) and Trident/Poker Time (Eco Card). Those are the only Prima skins I had money on when Neteller stopped processing U.S. customer transactions in January.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi ppl,
Just wanted to shed some light on Eco.
Eco wire transfers may indeed take up until a week depending on the number of correspondent banks that funds travel through. This is just the way wire transfers work. Also each of the correspondent banks take their own fee, so this is where 10+10+... comes from.
I don't know where and why the rumors of Eco not accepting US customers start, but it's not true- Eco is still open for everyone.
While most of US customers use Eco as a withdraw option, Eco is widely accepted as a deposit option on internet betting and gambling sites.
Don't bee too upset if your email to support is not immediately answered- ember that there is a time difference between US and Europe. Also there are cases when emails from Eco are simply blocked by a spam filter on receivers end- this is sometimes also the case of account activation codes not received.
I hope I addressed the most common questions.
Good luck to you all!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you actually a representative of ecocard? I have been waiting for my wire transfer for 8 business days now, and my questions to support over several days have so far gone unanswered. In fact only 1 email out of about 6 I've sent since I signed up has been answered, and the problem is not a spam filter.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:53 AM

Cracks- can you give me your email you sent messages to support from?