Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: Prima Withdrawals (US Players)

I have been waiting for a check from a prima skin for nearly a month. Every e-mail I send the reply is that it should take 21 business days. I think that is ridiculous that it would take that long to arrive from anywhere in the world.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:36 PM

The check I received from River Belle (Poker Time) was not honored and my bank returned it to me. I was told by River Belle support that they were no longer providing checks as there was a problem with their check processor(keep in mind different prima skins different strokes).

I set up an eco account last week and got my funds there in two days. Initiated the withdrawal to my bank account on Tuesday. Process seems to be mirroring other posters experiences, so hope to see money show up in my bank account sometime this week.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:35 PM

Speaking of Ecocard, why did Poker.com get rid of this option?!!
Old 03-11-2007, 04:21 PM

I've been trying to get money from Trident since late January. First the check they sent bounced, then an ACH transfer did not go through. I signed up for ecocard, withdrew to it, and requested a wire transfer to my bank. These supposedly take 3-5 business days, and monday will be 6 business days from the tine that the transfer actually processed. Hopefully I'll get the money early next week.

I don't understand why Prima doesn't support epassporte. If they did then this process would be much easier.

Also I got a weird email from customer service saying that my pending withdrawal would be delayed an additional 10 days or something, despite the fact that the money already hit, and left, ecocard. Hopefully I'll get double-payed. That would be a nice way to make up for this pain in the ass, though I'm not counting on it.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:31 PM

They sent it to my click2pay no problem, keep yelling at support. What I did was Prima-->click2pay (I was at trident btw) and then click2pay-->bodog and then bodog-->free western union. Got my $900 in like 2 days.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I received an email from Golden Riviera support saying that the ACH request I made was processed on their end Feb. 27 and that it would hit my bank account in 4-7 days. It hasn't. I contacted support through live chat today and they said their accounts team would look into it and get back to me. I'll update if something happens or if a long period of time goes by with nothing happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

a while back golden took 6 months to send me a few cheques. they kept telling me they were sent, and they never were. they are a shady operation, and i wouldn't encourage anyone to ever play there.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:02 PM

Just on the subject, Golden Palace Poker tells me that my withdrawl I made on the 31st of January was sent from the bank on the 20th of Feburary, but I have yet to see this. Not sure what to do.

Any help would be great
Old 03-12-2007, 02:37 PM

yea man, join the club i have like 5k in similar withdrawls and they keep promising me its coming but i surely dont believe them anymore
Old 03-12-2007, 07:38 PM

Also waiting on $ from Poker Rewards. They've told me repeatedly that there are no US withdrawal options besides their supposed new payment processor's ACH/paper check. Anyone been able to do click2pay/eco with them?
Old 03-12-2007, 07:58 PM

Poker Rewards would not let me withdrawal using Click2pay. Just give me my money!!!!