Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Prayer Chain

So you want a little prayer !!! Go [censored] yourself !!!

Try my location for a few months then lets hear you whine !!!

Pathetic .
Old 10-25-2007, 07:43 PM

What is your screen name, and can you hook me up with a UB transfer and I will be glad to. I cashed out a pretty nice chunk, then CHUNKED of the rest so I can't get any on for like 3-4 days. Then we can rock and roll. Even 2k will be enough to fiddle around with.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Pathetic .

[/ QUOTE ]

Your chemo must be messing up your reading comprehension. I wasn't asking to be prayed for. I asked that we would pray that all the "bad guys" would basically die or have terrible things happen to them. Basically it was venting. Apparently it works fast if you already got cancer because of it. You probably smoke.

Don't know if you saw the research that came out the other day that said that a positive attitude has no bearing on cancer survival rates. Lucky you probably weren't using yours anyway.

If you do have non lifestyle caused cancer, and have never sucked out on my for tens of thousands of dollars I hope you get better and your hair grows back fast.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:03 PM

Randy 2 words for ya:

Day Job....
Old 10-25-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pathetic .

[/ QUOTE ]

Your chemo must be messing up your reading comprehension. I wasn't asking to be prayed for. I asked that we would pray that all the "bad guys" would basically die or have terrible things happen to them. Basically it was venting. Apparently it works fast if you already got cancer because of it. You probably smoke.

Don't know if you saw the research that came out the other day that said that a positive attitude has no bearing on cancer survival rates. Lucky you probably weren't using yours anyway.

If you do have non lifestyle caused cancer, and have never sucked out on my for tens of thousands of dollars I hope you get better and your hair grows back fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're a [censored] piece of [censored] dude. i swear i hope i see you in person one day, you little [censored] twerp. who the [censored] do you think you are, talking about cancer that way? go to hell
Old 10-25-2007, 08:59 PM

Someone ban this idiot?
Old 10-25-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats some funny shi t dude. Just what I have always wanted, a photoshop that I can call my own. Like Ansel Adams you have eloquently captured the essence of a moment in time. I have to print that out and frame it. I will forever be gratefull.
It least I can now get a laugh outta my misery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, if you could only afford a printer. Should we start the Inkjet Prayer Chain too?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:54 PM

Randy, is it true that you are dating Rafe Fursts hand puppet?
Old 10-25-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pathetic .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Stop posting your clueless and disgusting.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pathetic .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Cruel

[/ QUOTE ]