5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

I agree with Chuck enough on clowntable and dazbag666 (the more interesting of mark/dazbag666) that I don't want to see him go... YET

Heat on Scott is always a good thing though.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:19 PM

btw its worth repeating my hail mary request to any similarly empowered villagers. i am vulnerable tonight and unable to use my powers to protect myself. this angel is in no hurry to go back to heaven.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
every game we take forever to clear up d1 wagons and it usually bites us in the ass

let's use today to remove that doubt...i ask that vr banishes OH from the game...we can't do wagons today so we can't learn much from today...so all we can do is to learn about yesterday's result

[/ QUOTE ]
i like this idea if she isnt going to lynch mark/quzzbag6/dustin/epicrus/clown
Old 10-24-2007, 09:20 PM

i think you mean, you like that idea because the current frontrunner is you.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:21 PM

Well, since nich doesn't appear to be here:

Chuck:

If we kill OH and he is evil, who will you want to vote?

If we kill OH and he is a villager, who will you want to vote.

I'm all for clearing up day 1 wagons, but when the lynch is 5-5-4 in a 30 person game I think the evils would probably laugh their heads off at the idea we learn anything from wagon theory.

I'm open to the possibility I'm wrong about this. What would we learn? (Open question, anyone else may answer too.)
Old 10-24-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since you're here, care to comment on why your "seer" village peek turned out evil and why you lied about your powers to me? no you aren't just "lucky", you put the pressure on and smoked me out. as i said at the time, you either made a bad trade as an evil, fulfilled your role as a neutral carnage player, or screwed up massively as a villager. did u miss that one also?

[/ QUOTE ]
first off, if im teh seer, i dont have any other powers, and vice versa, so youre asking me 2 questions that cant be answered. who said i lied about my power?
i smoked you out? lol. you had like 2-3 votes on you and were in 5th place in votes and you claimed. youre a moran(if you are the angel)
Old 10-24-2007, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
VR,

it works both ways. I think it would be a hell of a lot easier for my wolf game if I just made sporadic long posts, but I like posting stream-of-conscious style because its more fun (regardless of role). I also think people who post a lot are easier to read than people like GT1T who just make a few long posts in any role.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, paging dustin.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about what happened last night, and which team likely did what. I have my own opinions, but I'm going to reserve them for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly someone didn't like what Antidan was saying or is trying to take the heat off of him for a day...

Luckay kill points to the flying pumpkin in action. Also that the GFP is neutral or good.

Herbie death? IDK, Herbie didn't like Mets.. Was that day 1 attack on Mets a massive seer hint?
I will reread some of herbie's posts in the next few hours (argh)

Monk was advertising he was some type of serial killer/vig so his silence makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
does this post set some type of record for the largest post trying to look like effort but actually has absolutely 0 valuable content?

[/ QUOTE ]

VR asked everyone in the village to give their thoughts about the night actions. That post is my thoughts.

BTW, What the hell were you doing during the last 20 min's before lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]
youre "thoughts" sum up to 0. basically your thoughts were that dan is either a wolf or not a wolf, luckay was probably a pumpkin victim, and you didnt know what to think of herbie. monk was suggesting he was a sk/vig, so his silence makes sense? why does it make sense?
i didnt see epicrus claim, so i was doing what i felt was best.
you seem awfully sure epicrus isnt a wolf. odd.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:26 PM

i had four votes with chuckles. the eventual lynch had five. you and eskimo kept repeating your votes for me which in my haste i mistook for more people joining your bandwagon.
you lied about your power because you said you were directing it at me, and im here. im not asking you questions that cant be answered, im asking you questions you cant think of satisfactory answers to. theres a difference.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chuck, since you don't appear to have an answer to my questions let me answer the ones mark asked you on your behalf. you spent the last 20mins before lynch lying through your teeth to get the angel lynched, and came very close to succeeding.
and you sarcastically call his posts "awesome"? hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]
jackass, if i saw your claim, i probably wouldnt have tried to get you lynched, and who said i was lying?
please explain why you would need to "stay off the wolves radar" if youre the angel? and why are you still alive btw?