5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OH

[/ QUOTE ]
clown, vote epicrus and i wont lynch you
gogogogog

[/ QUOTE ]
Not voting the angel moran.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Epi, post so we know how to save you.
In case I die, someone look at who stirred the pot late today. Great way of fishing for reveals.

[/ QUOTE ]

these two posts from clown make me love a clown lynch
they sound so helpful and cillagery, dont they? yeah, since when does clown sound like that?
btw, i remembered that i hate mm games

and, back to epicrud for a moment, am i just lucky to find "the angel" out of 29 players? i know it use to be i would get the seers lynched over and over again, but that was a long time ago.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:55 PM

lol, i must've read that post ten times and i never noticed the typo. obv meant either "in case i was being too subtle" or "in case i wasnt being clear enough", and fused the two in my mind and on the page.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:57 PM

since you're here, care to comment on why your "seer" village peek turned out evil and why you lied about your powers to me? no you aren't just "lucky", you put the pressure on and smoked me out. as i said at the time, you either made a bad trade as an evil, fulfilled your role as a neutral carnage player, or screwed up massively as a villager. did u miss that one also?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:59 PM

Whether he's silenced or not people who think he's a wolf shouldn't stop thinking he's a wolf and certainly shouldn't stop talking about it.

[ QUOTE ]
i didnt call you a wolf. it is just evidence that supports you can be a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically you're calling me wolfy without making any kind of commitment. It's pretty much the same thing if not worse.

[ QUOTE ]
i doubt vr is lynching you today. and honestly, i named much better candidates anyway, so i dont know why you are worried about my little comment. it was just an observation

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that and I'm hardly worried about getting lynched. It was more about you tossing suspicion on me for a shoddy reason which I think makes you more likely to be a wolf. Not making any type of commitment towards that statement makes me think you're even more likely to be a wolf and the fact that you're imply that I'm worried about what you said makes me think you're a wolf too because I really don't think I'm being defensive. In short, I'm putting you on the bottom of my wolf list which now looks like:

Antidan
Epicurus
JennFox
Metsandfinsfan

I'm temporarily removing WDC until I figure out wtf he's doing
Old 10-24-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
km my posts haven't been heavily analytical b/c i don't have anything to add and don't have strong opinions at this point regarding who is village/evil. also w/so many unknown roles i think there is a good chance that much of the speculation will be blown up and we will bekm my posts haven't been heavily analytical b/c i don't have anything to add and don't have strong opinions at this point regarding who is village/evil. last night's kills/silences opened up the potential for so many unknown roles that i see little reason to speculate. there's not that much info to go on, but i think there will be more tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tar - if you are really a noob, I can understand how you might feel overwhelmed. But not posting any thoughts and simply posing vague questions screams "wolf".

By speculating and pointing out things that don't feel right to you, you help the village by getting people to interact more.

If you are a gimmick account, just ignore this.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about what happened last night, and which team likely did what. I have my own opinions, but I'm going to reserve them for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly someone didn't like what Antidan was saying or is trying to take the heat off of him for a day...

Luckay kill points to the flying pumpkin in action. Also that the GFP is neutral or good.

Herbie death? IDK, Herbie didn't like Mets.. Was that day 1 attack on Mets a massive seer hint?
I will reread some of herbie's posts in the next few hours (argh)

Monk was advertising he was some type of serial killer/vig so his silence makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
does this post set some type of record for the largest post trying to look like effort but actually has absolutely 0 valuable content?
Old 10-24-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about what happened last night, and which team likely did what. I have my own opinions, but I'm going to reserve them for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly someone didn't like what Antidan was saying or is trying to take the heat off of him for a day...

Luckay kill points to the flying pumpkin in action. Also that the GFP is neutral or good.

Herbie death? IDK, Herbie didn't like Mets.. Was that day 1 attack on Mets a massive seer hint?
I will reread some of herbie's posts in the next few hours (argh)

Monk was advertising he was some type of serial killer/vig so his silence makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
does this post set some type of record for the largest post trying to look like effort but actually has absolutely 0 valuable content?

[/ QUOTE ]

VR asked everyone in the village to give their thoughts about the night actions. That post is my thoughts.

BTW, What the hell were you doing during the last 20 min's before lynch?
Old 10-24-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm rereading last nights lynch...

At 9:42, Monk puts an unprompted vote on Epi (who had zero votes). At this time, Monk was tied for the lead with Nez with 4 votes. OH and Antidan both had 3 votes... Why does Monk do this???
At 9:43 & 9:45, Chuck Norris makes a "declaration" that he must get a person that isn't the two lead BW's lynched and he will get a bonus lynch. He then votes and pushes Epi.
Why Epi? OH and Antidan are sitting in 3rd place, one vote off from the lead!

Both, the Monk move to vote Epi and the Chuck Norris move to use a clearly bogus power does not make sense!

Two possible thoughts:
1. Epi is a peeked wolf and Chuck/Monk masons tried to rally a BW on him
2. Epi is a villager and Chuck/Monk are Evil masons that tried to get him lynched with some FPS/Mishmash power play.

Epi's role claim at 9:57 that he was the Angel seemed legit to me, so I'm leaning option #2...

[/ QUOTE ]
more awesomeness from mark
this is the post i saw on my phone
this is ridiculous
how did he make the leap to "evil masons"? where did he even get the idea there ARE evil masons in the game?
vr please to be lynching mark
Old 10-24-2007, 09:12 PM

chuck, since you don't appear to have an answer to my questions let me answer the ones mark asked you on your behalf. you spent the last 20mins before lynch lying through your teeth to get the angel lynched, and came very close to succeeding.
and you sarcastically call his posts "awesome"? hilarious.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm rereading last nights lynch...

At 9:42, Monk puts an unprompted vote on Epi (who had zero votes). At this time, Monk was tied for the lead with Nez with 4 votes. OH and Antidan both had 3 votes... Why does Monk do this???
At 9:43 & 9:45, Chuck Norris makes a "declaration" that he must get a person that isn't the two lead BW's lynched and he will get a bonus lynch. He then votes and pushes Epi.
Why Epi? OH and Antidan are sitting in 3rd place, one vote off from the lead!

Both, the Monk move to vote Epi and the Chuck Norris move to use a clearly bogus power does not make sense!

Two possible thoughts:
1. Epi is a peeked wolf and Chuck/Monk masons tried to rally a BW on him
2. Epi is a villager and Chuck/Monk are Evil masons that tried to get him lynched with some FPS/Mishmash power play.

Epi's role claim at 9:57 that he was the Angel seemed legit to me, so I'm leaning option #2...

[/ QUOTE ]
more awesomeness from mark
this is the post i saw on my phone
this is ridiculous
how did he make the leap to "evil masons"? where did he even get the idea there ARE evil masons in the game?
vr please to be lynching mark

[/ QUOTE ]

I say masons because Monk started the epi ball rolling and you picked it right after him.

And it made no sense for either of you to push Epi.