Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2007, 03:42 AM

Default Hooked Up Email Addy of Old Hottie Friend -- Whaddya Say OOT??!?!

Quick Trip Report:

I am in the library scanning some shyit for my senior project at a computer adjacent to main walkway through computer lab. I look up and see chick who I was close to in HS (never messed wit) walk by. I call out her name and she comes over and gives me a hug and we chat. We both graduated in 99, so we are olderish college students. I think I ran into her last a couple years ago.

Anyways, I tell her to write down her email address b/c I am throwing a party in april (true) and will send her an invite.

Her face is still super cute and body is pretty good. I'd like to get together with drinks with her or something.

All sounds pretty simple, but what are your opinions on the time frame in which I should send an email? I was gonna send her something quick and to the point, but any advice on content is welcome as well.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Hooked Up Email Addy of Old Hottie Friend -- Whaddya Say OOT??!?!

Why did you ask for email over phone?
Old 03-26-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran into her in person and asked for the email address at that point.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran into her in person and asked for the email address at that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh.

He meant why did you ask for the email address instead of the phone number.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:55 AM

I guess I didn't have any intention at the moment of trying to get a date.

Maybe I'm just a puss.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:02 AM

It doesnt really matter. Do it within a week so she'll remember you/ not think you're strange.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:30 AM

I am a big fun of email adresses...best ice breakers ever!
Just drop her a line to give her your address then you start chatting...you both are not teenager anymore, there is not need to play games.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a big fun of email adresses...best ice breakers ever!
Just drop her a line to give her your address then you start chatting...you both are not teenager anymore, there is not need to play games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also do talk her girl like chat chit, compliment her looks and tell her that you like and will do the paying dinner.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:11 AM

E-mail her today or tomorrow saying Hi, good to see you etc etc tell her about the party, why your having it and when about , but you'd like to see her before that, ask for her # call her and go out

report back, pics also required for expert help given
Old 03-26-2007, 09:32 AM

should have gamed her. example, here is a routine that is basic, built to work well though, it can be researched. I used this when I first started with these type of techniques after reading the game and fast seduction.com

Instead of calling out, go over to her start the Jealous girlfriend opener ("Hey I need a female opinion on something..."), notice who she is, omg hows it going. give yourself a light time constraint. You can lightly neg her if shes pretty decent looking, it can be about anything, voice, hair nails...("I think you should go back to your old hair style, imo, it was a much better look for you" "Did you ever get those braces, no that wasnt you? well your smile still looks great anyway") u could do a backhanded compliment of her smile then go into the C vs U shape smiles routine. take her by the elbow to another area, a table, walk iwth her etc, say "I want to show u something really cool" as u take her hand (notice if she grabs on, squeezes back, drops your hand, is limp while u hold it). when you sit down with her. run the esp experiment. (you could do whats called the Memory Peg test or, say "I have an intuition about you" "yeah, I can tell u deep insights about yourself by asking three questions"...then run a yes ladder "are u intelligent?" yes "are you creative" yes "are you intuitive?" then run the Cube on her..like the one from an earlier thread) combine, mix, etc.

after building comfort-rapport...phase shift: pull hair-smell hair-bite arm type of [censored] (dont just do it, comment while u do stuff etc. this can all be reasearched term wise in google or at fastseduction).

This or before the phase shift, is where u build comfort and rapport. do this with routines-stories, etc.

at the phase shift, if ur doing your job you may even be able to kiss, as u get better you will be able to more and more often. ex if u are feeling her vibes say "how would u rate yourself as a kisser from 1 to 10" or "would u like to kiss me?" she says i dont know to the second question then she does...say "lets find out!", if she says no say "i didnt say u could, but it looked like something on your mind".

this is all really generic game, but v effect if done right and its pretty much self built that u can run on anyone once u do some reasearch into it. Ive been running something similar lately and its pretty effective.

then say, "I have to go meet my friends, we should continue this later", she will give u her phone #, and will be in your bed within 48 hours. this is after uve gotten used to the process, first time out, probably not so much for sure.