Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2006, 07:11 AM

Default Re: Some of you affiliates are really annoying

the one good thing about full tilt is their new signups show up immediately! your affiliate can check even before you make a real money account.

it is important to clear out cookies!
Old 11-13-2006, 06:15 PM

This may have been our site. I appoligize as out Webmaster did not complete the banner. We were putting together a 5 screen banner and when I say the directions page was not up we were just going to wait till he put the rest of the rotating banner up this week. I did not follow thru as most just emailed us to ask the details. If this was us, I appologize.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:52 PM

Ding Ding! We have a winnarr!

At least you guys are listening. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2006, 05:14 AM

i think full tilt will be making modifications to their tracking policies, but until then, i have been making accounts for anyone who has ever been to full tilt poker under any circumstances!

as far as the idea that you can't enter a bonus code if you are on an affiliate tracker, i don't think that will tell you anything about previous cookie/trackers. full tilt doesn't let you enter a code if you followed even the correct tracker!

unlike most sites...full tilt doesn't over-ride previous trackers!

if you made a previous account but didn't fund it...you need to either clear cookies, get a clean computer or ask your affiliate to register for you! personally i think it is safest to use your affiliate to make the account, unless they have cookies from someone else, lol!

you do not need to give any personal information to make an account...that comes later when you make a real money acccount...all you need to make and properly track an account is an email ...the password can be set to something simple and changed when you fund the account and give your name rank and serial number.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:02 PM

Thanks, AAAA. What information do we need to provide to the affiliate in order for them to make an account? Just an email and pw? Do we have to think up a screenname or anything else?
Old 11-14-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, AAAA. What information do we need to provide to the affiliate in order for them to make an account? Just an email and pw? Do we have to think up a screenname or anything else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you will need to choose your screen name. Unless you want your affiliate to pick it for you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]