Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Begin NFL Picks
Arizona 0 0%
Seattle (H) 11 100.00%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2007, 03:23 AM

Default Re: What do you want to see at Stars?

[ QUOTE ]
Being able to set a default buy-in for levels so I don't have to type it each time i sit down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm for this too. Tired of all the typing and clicking whilst other boxes are popping up.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Up-to-the-minute unregistration for MTTs. What the hell is with the ten-minute thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

And cut out the late registrations..sheesh... In NL tournaments, you can be out of the tournament before they close the registration. Late registrations can miss BB and SM and get no penalty for being late.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Up-to-the-minute unregistration for MTTs. What the hell is with the ten-minute thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

And cut out the late registrations..sheesh... In NL tournaments, you can be out of the tournament before they close the registration. Late registrations can miss BB and SM and get no penalty for being late.

[/ QUOTE ]

The penalty is that they missed the hand, and missed out on potential chips. lol
Old 08-27-2007, 03:37 AM

I'm gold (most of the time), but silver and lower players (often where most of the fish are) get no incentives to stay around either in games, or at PStars. How about some "bonus" buying for silver, or even lower bronze levels. It would entice lower players to get points and play with the cash.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:19 AM

I hope Stars will think about giving more points at the headsup tables to make it comparable to other games. I don't have a huge sample size yet but you basically get 1/3rd the points compared to 6max or full ring. Yes, you may play 3 times as many hands per hour at a headsup table but massive mulitabling is difficult to say the least. Not to mention there's only 10 tables available and people are sitting out on 3 of them most of the time.

Also, please raise the min buyin at these tables. I'm sick of the 20BB morons sitting in and refusing to leave when I'm sitting on 200BB. I'd have no problem getting up myself and finding another table but once again there's only 10 tables available and people are sitting out on 3 of them. Most likely because they didn't want to play some 20BB moron, sat out, and didn't notice that the guy finally left. A viscious cycle. 40BB is a reasonable minimum, they can go play a tourney if they want to play pushbot games.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I've observed over the years, registration closes immediately when someone gets knocked out.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I've observed over the years, registration closes immediately when someone gets knocked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/

Late Registration: Late registration is usually available for 10 minutes after the tournament start. However, registration will terminate if all tables allocated at the time of seating are full, or once the first player is eliminated.

The can't unregister immediately before a tourney is probably to stop people from unregistering from a tournament at the last minute which can cause a large tournament to be a lot smaller than expected. I guess the best example where this may be an issue is the weekly 10K High stakes showdown.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:59 AM

Auto-sizing tables like on Party.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:19 PM

Huh? You can save your preferred table-layout on Stars.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOWER THE MIN BUYIN TO 10BBs

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]