Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

View Poll Results: STOP WITH THE GAY THREADS
Yes 1 33.33%
Bastard! 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 05:34 AM

Default Re: borodog\'s mistaken understanding of M3...don\'t listen to his drive

Voted mayor. He seems like more of a mayor than a king.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:34 AM

Default Re: borodog\'s mistaken understanding of M3...don\'t listen to his drive

CLIFF NOTES:
1)Words words words, rant, rant, rant, MX, MQ, Blibbity, blabbity, fidoucheiary stuffz.
2)Decifer: Boro, you're a BUUHOLE!
3)Boro: Haha! You're a word twisting BUUHOLE
4)pvn: Boro's BUUHOLE smells better
5)Decifer: nannay nanny poo poo I already said I'm a BUUHOLE!

Is that about right?
Old 11-16-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CLIFF NOTES:
1)Words words words, rant, rant, rant, MX, MQ, Blibbity, blabbity, fidoucheiary stuffz.
2)Decifer: Boro, you're a BUUHOLE!
3)Boro: Haha! You're a word twisting BUUHOLE
4)pvn: Boro's BUUHOLE smells better
5)Decifer: nannay nanny poo poo I already said I'm a BUUHOLE!
6)Bring out the LOLCATS

Is that about right?

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP
Old 11-16-2007, 05:48 AM

I am pretty confident that I am now and have in fact been for awhile the not only mayor of crazy town, but the sole owner and proprietor of everything therein.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I scoffed at the idea that the reason they stopped publishing it is cost. No more, no less. Oh, but I forget! The government would never have any motives that aren't pure as the driven snow. No, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that M3 just looks worse than M2.

[/ QUOTE ] Boro I don't think you can both at the same time say "No more, no less." and "No, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that M3 just looks worse than M2." I have yet to see something that the M3 numbers are more accurate then the m2 numbers. You have stated that the M3 number is the important one, and the only reason that you have given is that it's looks worse. Nor have you made a statement regarding the cost to the fed to acquire M3 versus extra knowledge that can gleamed above M2. I'll grant you motive that the fed might not want to publish numbers that make them look bad, but is there any other reason then a MO, that this is a conspiracy?

My reading comprehension does kinda suck so if you could point out where I'm wrong, i'd appreciate it.

edit to add, the companies I've work for in the past had absolutely no qualm about publishing less correct numbers that made them look better then the more correct numbers that made them look worse. Is this the case with the fed regarding M2, and M3.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty confident that I am now and have in fact been for awhile the not only mayor of crazy town, but the sole owner and proprietor of everything therein.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm. I'm pretty sure I was appointed Minister of Defence of Crazytown some time ago. Praps, it's time we met.

HI, Mr Mayor, nice to meet you, I'm The MOD.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:18 AM

Now I am afraid to comment in any of their threads.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:05 AM

Default Re: borodog\'s mistaken understanding of M3...don\'t listen to his drivel

<font color="green">DcifrThs </font> is now permanently lodged in my mind as "that insane M3/Borodog rant guy."
Old 11-16-2007, 08:30 AM

Deleted
Old 11-16-2007, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="green">DcifrThs </font> is now permanently lodged in my mind as "that insane M3/Borodog rant guy."

[/ QUOTE ]

Deleted

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] Lots of smileys
[x] Lots of LOLs
[x] Attack on Borodog
Closed Thread