Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 01:00 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

Better that than getting your sack grabbed and used as leverage and being dragged into the water.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:25 PM

I think this is the one time where it's not only acceptable but required to grab another man's wang. If he's stupid enough to fight in this context naked, the wangus will be used as leverage.

Jamie is [censored] adorable. I really wonder if they're eventually going to give them some clothes, or if their gear is just going to keep getting nastier and nastier.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jamie is [censored] adorable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2007, 04:08 PM

I didn't understand why they voted Leslie instead of Courtney? Maybe they were pissed that she blabbed all the tribe secrets to the other tribe.

They voted her out because she kept making a big deal of how 3 people at the other tribe were Christians. Since she's made it obvious that that's a huge issue for her, she became a future threat. After the merge she'd be like a member of the other tribe and could help pick off her old tribe members (since for her, the Jesus tribe trumps any Survivor Tribe).

Nobody views Courtney as any threat at all. There is always a balance to be struck with the need to win challenges vs the need to eliminate threats.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jamie is [censored] adorable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and raised in Sunrise, Florida, Jaime Dugan and her family moved to South Carolina when she was 14 years old. She graduated from Spartanburg High School, where she played varsity softball and was the editor of photography for the school yearbook. She is currently a senior at the University of South Carolina, Columbia, on an academic scholarship (she has Dean's List honors), in the School of Journalism and Mass Communications. She is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Business. Dugan supplements her school schedule working as a waitress.

Dugan's hobbies include cooking, kickboxing and photography. She enjoys wakeboarding, softball, golf and fishing. She favors country and rock music. Her favorite sport is football. She describes herself as friendly, energetic and candid. Her heroes are her mom and dad, who have been together since they were 16 years old. She is a huge University of South Carolina Gamecocks fan (she attends every game) and also a Buffalo Bills fan.

<font color="blue">Damn, I wish I was with her last night to console her.</font>
Old 10-09-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't understand why they voted Leslie instead of Courtney? Maybe they were pissed that she blabbed all the tribe secrets to the other tribe.

They voted her out because she kept making a big deal of how 3 people at the other tribe were Christians. Since she's made it obvious that that's a huge issue for her, she became a future threat. After the merge she'd be like a member of the other tribe and could help pick off her old tribe members (since for her, the Jesus tribe trumps any Survivor Tribe).

Nobody views Courtney as any threat at all. There is always a balance to be struck with the need to win challenges vs the need to eliminate threats.

[/ QUOTE ]

the gay dude also has extra incentive to vote her off quickly because she retardedly gave him the clue to the idol. now that she's gone, no one on the island has a clue that he might have it.

i don't know if they considered this or not, but courtney has the ability to be really valuable in some challenges where the team has to carry a member somewhere, or someone has to squeeze through ropes/etc. there is zero chance that there is a bible history challenge coming up. they made the right choice.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:53 PM

Bump for tonite's episode.....any pre thoughts? predictions?
Old 10-11-2007, 02:49 PM

Either Courtney, JRB or Dave is going home. I'd bet on those three vs the rest of the pack even up.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Either Courtney, JRB or Dave is going home. I'd bet on those three vs the rest of the pack even up.

[/ QUOTE ]

The previews for tonight implied that both tribes are going to Tribal Council so it's possible 2 of those 3 are gone.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:30 PM

wow JRB can speak Mandarin