Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

[ QUOTE ]
Huh? all last season mister bennett was known as HRG, or horn rimmed glasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I am pointing out is that while he is refered to as HRG and we know him as HRG the man who actually where's HRG is Bob.

Its a blatant blasphemous theory :P
Old 10-09-2007, 01:14 PM

omfg im so angry right now. just watched ep 3 and irish people dont [censored] talk like that. and that accent is not from cork. and the expressions they use are not from cork/southern ireland. they are mostly from western ireland. jesus [censored] christ im steaming. and irish people dont get tatoos of family crests on their arms and act like [censored] tribes or gangs or whatever the [censored] they are doing. and irish people dont have security vans like the one shown. a company called securior is what we have and they have blue vans actually navy vans with securior writted on it in big white letters and they dont wear uniforms like that. and im willing to cut my arm off if someone can produce a betting slip from a irish bookies named pinkys. im so [censored] angry im gonna go play baseball with fruit.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He didnt seem to fit the body type of whatever was killing the elders...so I think like 10%

[/ QUOTE ]

Although the one thing we know about the guy killing the elders is he fell off a roof and survived...

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying kid could have done this as well. Something fishy about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying kid flew across the country and back? And he knows these people? I mean, obviously the actor is like 30, but he's supposed to be in his teens. Where did he have the time to meet and learn about these people? And really, flying isn't exactly a great power for an assassin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying Kid could definitely fly across the country, and flying seems like a great power for an assassin. However I agree that it is super unlikely that the kid is sinister in any way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not questioning flying across the country in back so much as the time span he would have to do it in and presumably get some sleep before school

[/ QUOTE ]

If he can fly like Nathan (no reason to assume he can... or that he can't) he could easily do it in a few hours.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:15 PM

Candice is confirmed as dead according to one of the producers. It was going to be a longer story arc, but Missy P had to go do Reaper, so they shortened it.

MrKilla, it has to be Noah since everyone in Heroesland thinks semi-rimmed=HRG's and the kid forgot a day which means the Haitian which means his partner Noah.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:20 PM

This show sucks, good news is the ratings are falling pretty solidly too (behind reality tv on ABC and sitcoms on CBS and like a third lower than it's season 1 average).

P.S.
I can't take Needlenose Ned Ryerson seriously as any sort of threat to anybody, ever.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Soul Daddy,

In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying that no one opening a clearly marked compartment on what's supposed to be a legendary artifact that's been in peoples hands for over three centuries is me being a nit? Give me a break. This is just an incribly weak attempt to write an explanation for the viewers into the story and could have been done a dozen other ways that didn't reek of stupidity. I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job of communicating the story arc if I were writing the script, and that's not a brag. Just bad writing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've actually never seen an EP of Heroes, and am pretty nitty myself when it comes to fiction.

That comment was 100% just a joke for soul daddy. Didnt mean anything by it. My bad.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:22 PM

and how about kensei fighting 90 samurais?its like season1 all over again
Old 10-09-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Soul Daddy,

In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying that no one opening a clearly marked compartment on what's supposed to be a legendary artifact that's been in peoples hands for over three centuries is me being a nit? Give me a break. This is just an incribly weak attempt to write an explanation for the viewers into the story and could have been done a dozen other ways that didn't reek of stupidity. I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job of communicating the story arc if I were writing the script, and that's not a brag. Just bad writing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've actually never seen an EP of Heroes, and am pretty nitty myself when it comes to fiction.

That comment was 100% just a joke for soul daddy. Didnt mean anything by it. My bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if I got a little heated. Had a weird night last night.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
omfg im so angry right now. just watched ep 3 and irish people dont [censored] talk like that. and that accent is not from cork. and the expressions they use are not from cork/southern ireland. they are mostly from western ireland. jesus [censored] christ im steaming. and irish people dont get tatoos of family crests on their arms and act like [censored] tribes or gangs or whatever the [censored] they are doing. and irish people dont have security vans like the one shown. a company called securior is what we have and they have blue vans actually navy vans with securior writted on it in big white letters and they dont wear uniforms like that. and im willing to cut my arm off if someone can produce a betting slip from a irish bookies named pinkys. im so [censored] angry im gonna go play baseball with fruit.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what's with the black guy in Ireland
Old 10-09-2007, 03:07 PM

I haven't watched last night's episode yet... but do we know that Peter is in the present timeline?