Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life

Old 11-09-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Bringing alcohol home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP, if you dont know someone who has a connection to alcohol at home I doubt you have enough friends to constitute throwing a party.

If you have no friends and just want to get drunk by yourself while you play Mario Party just say so.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is mean, but, it does add up.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh not really. just cause you threw parties with alcohol before doesn't mean you have connections to alcohol all over the place.

and for what its worth, i have connections, but they include a highschool dropout who lives with his mom while working at garden ridge who was also f'ed up on x three nights in a row last time i asked him to buy for me and a girl with the worst fake id that would only be accepted in terrible overpriced stores. but its a bit easier to say i have no connections dont ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

These seem like the connections any 18 yr old has... I always thought it was funny that I could find weed easier than alcohol when I was 17-19.

[/ QUOTE ]
as someone in this age group i could call 10 people and get weed withing 30 minutes from every one of them but i could call 50 people and maybe not get booze from any of them
Old 11-09-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes, why would i make that up?
i wouldnt have had to mention it until some dick thought it would be cool to take a jab at me

[/ QUOTE ]
You're just providing more ammo when you describe the only two friends you have in the world. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya got me there [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

also the weed thing is pretty much spot on for me also
Old 11-10-2007, 01:59 AM

Smoking weed? Tsk tsk tsk.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:40 AM

I find it funny how the most amazing score of a teenager's life in the US seems to be liquor. It's so freely available here...
Old 11-14-2007, 07:54 AM

lol so true you should all come to the UK for alcohol it will be like heaven (only colder and wetter)

Also.. no way should glass bottles wont burst if put in the hold, nor should any bottle/keg come to that.