Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-05-2007, 08:37 PM

Default Re: troublesome pokerstar customer service

I never heard about Stars suspending play privileges in the middle of the tourney. Did this guy post any proof that Stars did this and by mistake?
Old 11-05-2007, 09:19 PM

I agree with stellar that something like a $5 refund of tourney dollars if it was a 50+5 or whatever the fee was would be the right thing to do. Or maybe a small $10 bonus or something like that.

Good customer support is not about deciding what is right, its about going above and beyond expectation.

mb,

Im too tired and lazy to find it, but ive heard of it happening before during an MTT - its really rare though for obvious reasons - usually the CS person looks at what youre doing before suspending play priviliges.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:14 PM

Why would they suspend his playing privileges at all?

I read more than I post but I do read a lot of posts that do not supply the entire story.

Did they just randomly put the doomswitch on him out of 20k+ people?

If it is a total fault of PS I think they should reimburse his entry fees.
Who knows what cards & results he could of had in that 5 minutes...regardless of blind levels.

.02 (about what my post is worth)
Old 11-06-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe since you are royal pokerstar member you can have the King round up a crusade to go punish these no good stealing villians. While they are at it you can learn to speak English why crushing some people in $100 play money games as you were before stars cut your power.

By the way, where the hell do you get cliffs notes for Pokerstars? I'd love to purchase some because I'm sure there's a section in there on disabling the doomswitch, which appears to have happened in your case.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. so I was thinking about royal flush when I typed it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], but maybe you should read the entire thing before you say something dumb, which part of the first sentence that you didn't understand?
[ QUOTE ]
I was bored and was browsing pocketfives.com and saw the following post

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't play SNG anymore and personally I have never had any problem with Stars and I do think they are clearly the #1 in customer service among all the sites that I have tried. Nevertheless, what happened here was wrong unless the OP lied, but that seemed very unlikely with the letter and all quoted.. read the posts on P5 if you want more detail.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did they just randomly put the doomswitch on him out of 20k+ people?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing they zapped the wrong person by accident and then realized their mistake.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nevertheless, what happened here was wrong unless the OP lied, but that seemed very unlikely with the letter and all quoted..

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more probable that the OP lied. Nowhere the letter talks about Stars removing his playing privileges by mistake or otherwise.