Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 08:30 PM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on Bikstik8585?? I'm sure a few of you think i'm terrible, but I play pretty well most of the time I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had u buddylisted for a long time, then i realized ur actually solid - just [censored] loooose. what do u run at like 30./20 ish?
Old 08-31-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on Bikstik8585?? I'm sure a few of you think i'm terrible, but I play pretty well most of the time I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

vaguely remember playing w/ you dont think we tangle much.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had u buddylisted for a long time, then i realized ur actually solid - just [censored] loooose. what do u run at like 30./20 ish?

[/ QUOTE ]
the sooner you realize he's a fish again the better it will be [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2007, 09:56 PM

Any thoughts on arrrrtard (me)? I've only played about 25k hands at 2/4 so far but it's going pretty well. I'm guessing a few of you think I'm solid, and a few of you think I suck...
Old 08-31-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u pretty much own me most of the time due to me having really bad timing when i spew against you. i do think ur a really good player tho from what i've seen.

it seems like for every 1 person that says philuva is good another 2 say he sucks. i think he plays a fairly high variance style and if he runs bad or does something spewy people just assume he sucks. good player tho IMO.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:22 PM

I agree, philuva has always seemed pretty solid to me, but he's down like a billion dollars in my datamined hands. I don't get it.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea like 26/20ish usually, as I said, I'm pretty sure a few people probably think i'm terrible and if you catch me at the right time I do go into spew mode more often than I'd like. Who are you on FTP btw?? You can PM me if you want, or you can just stay anonymous I suppose. BTW, is there a buddylist feature on FTP? because if so I have no idea how to use it.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
the sooner you realize he's a fish again the better it will be [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

HU FOR ROLLS??!!?!!?!?!
Old 08-31-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ive played a few times with bikstik....seemed pretty solid although i remember him severely overplaying low overpairs in multiway pots.....huge leak.
AAziatik is god awful, just through watching him play against one of my friends.

MoneyGamb000l plays very transparent and bad at the same time.....not a very good combo.

HisXLNC and padirk are the only 5/10 regs giving me trouble lately. XLNC never seems to fold and i have a hard time putting dirk on solid ranges.

What do you guys think of Ph1LLEDINGUE or whatever. I heard he used to be up at 200/400+ on party and now hes at 5/10 on ftp......im rly not that impressed....

[/ QUOTE ]

You play well in my limited experience with you......I vaguely remember sucking out in a big vs you or something and you berating me, and I probably deserved it.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys think of Ph1LLEDINGUE or whatever. I heard he used to be up at 200/400+ on party and now hes at 5/10 on ftp......im rly not that impressed....

[/ QUOTE ]

Phil was maybe the very best lag (besides Durrr/mehbahmeh imo) on Party Poker pre-leg. How's he doing in these games lately?