Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2007, 10:00 AM

Default Hudgee beat (brothel TR, VISA busto)

OK so I am in Berlin on some course with my job. We are all downtown eating dinner and all and we end at some boring bar. My 1 litre glass german beer count at this stage is like 6 or 7 and hence I is plastered. I decide to go to the loo and never return to the group. I am well aware that I have no means of gettin back to the hotel as they have a bus for us all that is leaving in like 30min, which I will not be on and I have no clue where the hotel is or what the hotel name is. Anyway I get into a cab and tell him "brothel please". He's like no problem sir. We drive for like 30 mins and we're there. I find an ATM and get some cash, prolly like $400. I remember thinking that this should be plenty - I was sadly mistaken. I pay the cover charge of like $20 (which includes a free drink), and I enter the building. The outfit is huge and just like a hi class night club. Only difference is there are like only a few guys and and about say 30 sexy broads in lingerie in there. I go for the bar to get my free drink. I sit at the bar and drink it. I undress each girl with my eyes - particularly one of them. Shes like a 9, a small petite south american grl with hudge apparently non sagging naturals. After a while she comes over, and we chat. After a short while she suggests I buy champagne for the 2 of us. I go for it and order a bottle (like $150). We go over to a couch group with a coffe table and all and we sit there. We drink champagne and talk. Were gettin into what I would like for the evening and I of course want it all. She suggests 2 girl and jacuzi, which I at the time think sounds great. She brings over her friend, another SoAm grl also good lookin although more like a 7. She offers me this at a skyrocketed rate which I refuse. After a while we agree on another sky high rate (like $3.5k) for 2 girls, all I can drink champagne (good brand), jacuzi and a suite for the night. At this point I'm halfway down the champagne bottle and I am srsly pissed out of my mind. I start making out with her french kissin and all, she is kinda reserved but still in on it. Grl no2 has disappeared. I'm all over her feeling her up and chit. After a while she takes me to a locker romm where I drop all my clothes in a locker (beat: no key), get a robe and a pair of slippers. Off to the jacuzi. We jump in this HUGE jacuzi more like a pool(I do a flip believe it or not), and a waitor brings the champagne (new bottle, better quality than the first). We hang out there, I eat pussy, kiss french, finger fux and so on the 2 girls. From this point on I remember NOTHING and I mean NOTHING. I wake up at the hotel and I remember that I was stading outside the club yelling out real loud: "you want a piece of me mo....fu.....?????? Bring it on!!!!!! but I do not know if this is a dream or if it happened. No clue whatsoever how I got back to the hotel. I go through my stuff and wadda ya know: VISA card gone. And yes, I did pull my card in there for the $3,5k (and signed the bill). I call the bank and cancel the card. They tell me that like $10k) on top of the $3.5k have been withdrawn from my account. I tell them in vague terms what has happened. They tell me I may or may not get the $$ back.

So in short im effed.

BRAG: secksy times galore, may or may not have SIIHPed
BEAT: busto, STD???, totally effed over, hudgest hang over ever
VARIANCE: nice cab driver
Old 09-20-2007, 10:03 AM

Default Re: Hudgee beat (brothel TR, VISA busto)

[ QUOTE ]
VARIANCE: nice cab driver

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinly veiled brag.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:09 AM

you got grimmed lol
Old 09-20-2007, 10:09 AM

They probably put something in your drink to make you pass out. You probably have aids now too. Is your butt sore at all?
Old 09-20-2007, 10:11 AM

Old 09-20-2007, 10:15 AM

your first post was better imo

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12162581
Old 09-20-2007, 10:51 AM

Paragraphs dammit.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:31 PM

good tr imo
Old 09-20-2007, 01:54 PM

best poster ever
Old 09-20-2007, 02:12 PM

nazi brothel obv