Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2006, 02:38 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin impressive cash at Bellagio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone who thinks ZJ isnt a good player hasnt been a member of these forums for more than a year. ZJ was one of the biggest contributors, positive or otherwise, months back. w his results from 2 big tourney wins, and his results @ $215 sngs, he def proved he was a capable player. this just continues to validate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
and in how many of those tourneys did he not cheat?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the 215+ SNG's, he played on different accounts but never did it simultaneously at the same table. (actually, 100% of STTF did that, because no one had Party rakeback and you could only 8 table them if you had multiple skins open)

In multis, he didn't multiaccount either time he won a big event.

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar,

it is not true that:

1) all of sttf had multiple accounts through skins
2) all of sttf had multiple accounts through party

only by having multiple party accounts could one multitable the super tournaments (i think) and only by having multiple party accounts could one play under different screen names at the step 5 and step 4 higher tournaments (i'm sure).

like i have said repeatedly, zj is a hell of a poker player, who both cheated and offered incredibly weak "apology and explaination" for his actions.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:47 PM

ad,

"actually we do, he listed them all."

That, of course, presumes that he's not cheating.

I also don't think he did this to chip dump and maliciously cheat in these tourneys. However, if he did find himself in a situation with two of his accounts where he could give the one with chips a nice little assist and gave in to temptation, I doubt he would reveal that account name.

As I said, I think it's likely that he didn't cheat like that, but ed is correct that there's really no way to know and it mainly just comes down to whether you believe ZJ or not.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
adanthar,

it is not true that:

1) all of sttf had multiple accounts through skins
2) all of sttf had multiple accounts through party

only by having multiple party accounts could one multitable the super tournaments (i think) and only by having multiple party accounts could one play under different screen names at the step 5 and step 4 higher tournaments (i'm sure).

like i have said repeatedly, zj is a hell of a poker player, who both cheated and offered incredibly weak "apology and explaination" for his actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo,

#3 is definitely true - you could only cheat if you had multiple skin accounts. however, this time period was when the 8 tabling craze was pioneered by raptor (I think he was the first to do it, no?) while Party still had 4 tables max. So anybody that wanted to > 4 table anything needed two accounts, plus, of course, rakeback made skin accounts mandatory, etc. I had an empire/pokernow/party setup and I was so behind the curve on > 4 tabling I still haven't caught up...basically, IIRC, everyone playing mass volume during that six month span was playing on empire/PN/eurobet simultaneously (and then half of them would play the Empire multis and Party multis at once since both were so soft).

but yes, ZJ cheated and his apology was weak. however, also IIRC, he admitted multiaccounting long before his win by posting an HH of him under another SN. multiaccounting on dif. skins alone just wasn't that big of a deal that he would bother to hide it, and tbh I still don't think it's cheating until you actually enter yourself in one MTT twice.

[ QUOTE ]
ad,

"actually we do, he listed them all."

That, of course, presumes that he's not cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, yeah, he could be cheating *now* and we would never know. he could also have had accounts #7, 8 and 9 back then whose SN's he didn't come clean about. do I think he did? no, because when he admitted he multiaccounted nobody gave a damn that he multiaccounted, they just cared (wound up caring a few months later, that is) that he played in the same MTT multiple times.

anyway, I don't particularly want to defend ZJ or not defend him so I'm gonna stop now. I just find it weird that 'multiaccounting' is such a big deal when literally everyone I know was doing it for totally different reasons.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:20 PM

THE FACTS

A) ZJ is a hell of a good poker player.
B) ZJ cheated and admitted it
C) ZJ's apology was kinda "eh."
D) Some of you have forgiven, some of you have not
E) I can't believe there's another friggen thread that's turning into THIS. Maybe there should be a damned monthly "Bitch about ZeeJustin" Thread like there are on other topics so people know where NOT to click.

That is all.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:52 PM

Yeah, this thread was started to tell about his impressive cash at Bellagio, which soon became 4 final tables out of 6 events.

No matter if you like him or not, that was one hell of a run, especially considering he just turned 21. 250k in winnings over a few weeks isn't too shabby.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:08 AM

Congratulations, Zee. Awesome results that speak for themselves.

-Z
Old 12-21-2006, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
quite possibly...

[/ QUOTE ]

shut up clayton. i saw your pics that you posted on here in 2+2 picture threads and you were one of the ugliest nerds ever.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
quite possibly...

[/ QUOTE ]

shut up clayton. i saw your pics that you posted on here in 2+2 picture threads and you were one of the ugliest nerds ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does that have to do with anything

and clayton is cool and seems like a normal looking dude to me.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
quite possibly...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok

say it to my face if u ever get the chance, troll

zzz