Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: $60k-$80k
0-20% 2 11.11%
20-40% 7 38.89%
40-60% 8 44.44%
60-80% 0 0%
80-100% 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
You Jman haters are idiots.

IIRC he said he only got to play for 2 hours. With all the hollywooding that goes on, I would be surprised if he got dealt more than 30 or 40 hands in that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for proving my point. Offer a simple opinion on jman that does not tow the 2+2 party line and be labeled a hater. Too funny.

Put aside your manlove for a minute and reread some of these posts before labeling anyone an idiot or a hater.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:48 PM

it seems that my point got ruined.

the player seemed to be scared? that is my entire point.

he did not bet the flop ..

i will say that once he gave the free turn he let the hand go.. better than calling along.

as i read all you internet folks posting... about a live game noless where there are no poker tracker programs and you don't know a third to half the table and chat in AIM anyway.... your hero looked like a scared puppy. you all see it.. and you all have immediately gone into defend mode.

Jman is truly lucky to have such a strong fan base.

if only you all were so kind to the other players you watch on that show.

these are the only reasons i posted.

in the end... we can only argue on who is better and at what level. to find out you have to play.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:50 PM

Is it me or is the most boring series of highs high stakes poker? I mean the 72 game was interesting, and has probably been the highlight of the series so far, but if i wanted to see AQ vs. TT all in pre-flop i'll watch the WSOP!

Unlike seasons 1 +2 there havent been too many hands of interest, can't wait for barry and doyle to join game!
Old 10-24-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You Jman haters are idiots.

IIRC he said he only got to play for 2 hours. With all the hollywooding that goes on, I would be surprised if he got dealt more than 30 or 40 hands in that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for proving my point. Offer a simple opinion on jman that does not tow the 2+2 party line and be labeled a hater. Too funny.

Put aside your manlove for a minute and reread some of these posts before labeling anyone an idiot or a hater.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes it only takes a few hands to know someone is a terrible player. (i.e. - Victor Ramdin on HSP.)

The critisim of Jman seems to be he only played a few hands. Well, he was only dealt 30 or 40 hands and he had other reasons to play tight that he already explained in NVG. The hands he played that they showed he played fine.

BTW - I have no manlove for Jman other than knowing he's a very good player. Although I do have to admit his cap was quite sexy.