Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 01:18 PM

Default AP Numbers (Week of Oct. 21st - 28th)

For the week of 10/21 - 10/28...where the industry rose a total of 1.6%, Absolute increased 3.1%.
The week prior Absolute decreased 5.1%. The two weeks prior AP had increased 6.1% and 1.9%.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: AP Numbers (Week of Oct. 21st - 28th)

obviously this scandal affected their bottom line lol
Old 10-29-2007, 09:04 PM

Given that I believe you work for another site (and please correct me if this is not the case anymore), isn't it inappropriate for you to making this kind of post? Unless you are no longer affiliated with the other Internet poker room, I will have you peramently banned if you do this again.

Mason Malmuth
Old 10-29-2007, 09:50 PM

Huh? i don't see what's wrong with OP's post, even if he were a party shill. He is just stating some facts.

Edit: although this stuff should really be posted in the zoo or something.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Given that I believe you work for another site (and please correct me if this is not the case anymore), isn't it inappropriate for you to making this kind of post? Unless you are no longer affiliated with the other Internet poker room, I will have you peramently banned if you do this again.

Mason Malmuth

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming what he posted is widely available public knowledge, you seem well out of line regardless of who he is or who he works for.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:37 PM

OP no longer works for the poker room he used to work for.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Mason Malmuth

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mason. Would you still refuse to shake my hand because I said something bad about you years ago on 2+2?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:19 AM

Don't try to change the subject. You have a long term history of association with one of the major Internet poker rooms different from the one you commented on. I don't think anything more needs to be said.

MM
Old 10-30-2007, 04:26 AM

Mason - in previous posts he has said that he no longer works for that major internet poker room.

Further, the statistics that he provided are clearly of interest to many people in BBV as a result of recent issues. There also appears to be no obvious bias in them.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:36 AM

Hi Josem:

[ QUOTE ]
Mason - in previous posts he has said that he no longer works for that major internet poker room.

Further, the statistics that he provided are clearly of interest to many people in BBV as a result of recent issues. There also appears to be no obvious bias in them.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. The above post coming from this particular poster is totally inappropriate given this person's long history with the other Internet poker room. Posts like this, if we don't flag them, can give AP legitimate grounds to complain about how we may be running our forums.

If a similar post would have come from someone with a neutral background, I would have no objection to it. But it's important to all sides in the AP issue that these forums are seen to be run in a professional and unbiased manner. Thus my comment.

Best wishes,
Mason
Closed Thread