Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 02:50 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
absolute poker cheats also returns good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

No-one's interested in your gay site spamboy
Old 10-16-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, not to keep dropping new pieces of info or w/e, but this is interesting.

The user GRAYCAT, who was implicated in the same type of cheating during the same time period, also played this 1K event. However, he *blinded out* of it. He was seated at Table 14 and didn't play a single hand.

Credit to MrTimCaum for making me look into GRAYCAT.

I don't know what to make of this, if anything. Maybe the guy couldn't keep up and registered two accounts by mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible with the spreadsheet to see if GRAYCAT opened or closed any tables through the tournament. If there was activity on his computer, yet blinding out for some reason we could assume this was signifigant.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The user GRAYCAT, who was implicated in the same type of cheating during the same time period, also played this 1K event. However, he *blinded out* of it. He was seated at Table 14 and didn't play a single hand.

I don't know what to make of this, if anything. Maybe the guy couldn't keep up and registered two accounts by mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible with the spreadsheet to see if GRAYCAT opened or closed any tables through the tournament. If there was activity on his computer, yet blinding out for some reason we could assume this was signifigant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea or was he moved tables at any point?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:54 AM

Wow.

For the sake of being thorough, can you look up steamroller and doubledrag (also suspected super-users)?

Also, did you track down graycat's IP?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No. We can only see which observers opened and closed tables. And it only shows email/IP info, not their username. So we can't tie email/IP to username except in situations where we know them already. And I don't know GRAYCAT or POTRIPPER's email/IP for sure.

I am assuming that a player on, say, table 2, would be recorded when opening, say, table 15, as an observer. I say this because Mark Seif played in the tournament on Table 9. He then opened Table 3 for a few seconds (seemingly unrelated) in the middle of the event. That is not to implicate Seif. I only say that because his email is obviously him. Lastly, this means that the 2nd guy with the AP email could easily be POTRIPPER because, for a few seconds, he opened up a table in the event that POTRIPPER was not on. By opening the table, he basically revealed himself to us.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea or was he moved tables at any point?

[/ QUOTE ]
GRAYCAT was on Table 14 for the whole history that we have.

We don't know which user names opened whatever tables.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow.

For the sake of being thorough, can you look up steamroller and doubledrag (also suspected super-users)?

Also, did you track down graycat's IP?

[/ QUOTE ]
They didn't play in the event (I think).

And, once again, there's no way to tie user names with IPs unless we also know user name/user email relationships.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:07 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

you have to imagine that those people at absolute that have been (almost definately) reading these threads are starting to get a little concerned that we've figured out so much so fast

this might be an episode of south park one day at this rate
Old 10-16-2007, 03:08 AM

Maybe they entered twice in case they busted on a suckout in ZJ style?
Old 10-16-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming that a player on, say, table 2, would be recorded when opening, say, table 15, as an observer. I say this because Mark Seif played in the tournament on Table 9. He then opened Table 3 for a few seconds (seemingly unrelated) in the middle of the event. That is not to implicate Seif. I only say that because his email is obviously him. Lastly, this means that the 2nd guy with the AP email could easily be POTRIPPER because, for a few seconds, he opened up a table in the event that POTRIPPER was not on. By opening the table, he basically revealed himself to us.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok so since we know Mark Seif's email when he opened a random table we were able to match that email with his username. But since we don't know Potripper's email then we can't know for sure he was the one opening another table. Couldn't it have just been anyone at the table? If the information just comes from anyone opening any table, couldn't it just be someone at a random table opening up another table just to check out maybe a chip leader or something? To get reads? Or maybe someone not even involved in the cheating at all just opening the table of another friend that wasn't involved?
Closed Thread