Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have been reading all of these threads, and just wanted to say thanks to adanthar, josem, nat, chuddo, teddy, all you guys. Whether or not this gets out, whether or not it's good for poker, it's been an expert - and entertaining - investigation from the beginning.

[/ QUOTE ]

how come nobody on 2+2 thanks me and Marco? you guys hate P5s that much or what? lolz

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my post way way back, like the 30th of the thread:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thanks to all the people who spent all this time working on these

[/ QUOTE ]

And thanx WACO for posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, everybody loves you, you were 2p2 before P5s after all.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:13 PM

Guys, it's kinda not cool to comment on the play of non-cheaters who's HHs were sent out without their consent.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: lolz super accountz *DELETED*

Post deleted by you_know_who
Old 10-15-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All this [censored] sounds to me like a big suposition made out by a bunch on crying babies who suck playing poker and are just trying to blame AP instead of accepting they just suck at the tables!

I mean... Cīmon!!! Have you noticed that noone in Costa Rica is actually able to play Poker online since itīs against the law???

I made some research and Costa Ricans can not deposit or withdraw money from poker sites. As well as it happens in Korea and some other countries where gambling and Lottery are regulated and monopolized by the goverment. Actually that is the main reason moving the Poker sites to place their Customer service in those countries.

So... Are you guys serious on this matter? It sounds to me like a big sobotage against AP... why donīt you just accept that you guys suck playing poker?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, IP check in aisle 5 please!
Old 10-15-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All this [censored] sounds to me like a big suposition made out by a bunch on crying babies who suck playing poker and are just trying to blame AP instead of accepting they just suck at the tables!

I mean... Cīmon!!! Have you noticed that noone in Costa Rica is actually able to play Poker online since itīs against the law???

I made some research and Costa Ricans can not deposit or withdraw money from poker sites. As well as it happens in Korea and some other countries where gambling and Lottery are regulated and monopolized by the goverment. Actually that is the main reason moving the Poker sites to place their Customer service in those countries.

So... Are you guys serious on this matter? It sounds to me like a big sobotage against AP... why donīt you just accept that you guys suck playing poker?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't get it. is this a gimmick? or just a troll?
Old 10-15-2007, 10:30 PM

send in the trolls!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Haha, IP check in aisle 5 please!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-15-2007, 10:36 PM

I know several people in CR that play poker online. The only poker room I've ever known that excluded CR players was America's Card Room. I'm sure there are more but it is not a common excluded country.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I made some research and Costa Ricans can not deposit or withdraw money from poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

You made research? What recipe did you use?

And someone might as well go ahead and call the FBI on Humberto Brenes, a Team Pokerstars member, and get that lawbreaker and his stupid sharks behind bars ASAP, because his freedom is an absolute travesty.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:54 PM

This is so crazy. What was buy in and first place? And, I gotta say that I'm speechless as to how you could only be a 3:1 chip disadvantage going into heads up. 10:1 would be insane enough.
Closed Thread