Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 08:07 PM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
you're a good man nat. good man.

def. the kind of person i like to know is running important investigations like this, and is a % shareholder in a major poker media outlet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Though I've never met him in person, this is the same impression I've received at every street from Nat dating back years ago to pscrew.com

Thank You
Old 10-15-2007, 08:08 PM

I'd also like to make it clear that I am not criticizing BLUFF alone.

First, BLUFF has yet to make a decision on what they will do. I think it is very reasonable for them to give AP time to finally admit what happened. I would do the same thing in their spot (ie, give AP another chance to make things right). It's a huge source of ad money and not something you want to rush to a decision on.

Second, assuming that AP will give another retarded statement, I think anyone involving themselves with AP in any way is doing the wrong thing. That includes playing there (ikestoys and others), taking advertising from them (CardPlayer, P5s, 2p2 (?), BLUFF, etc), being sponsored by them (Seif, any UB pros) or any other sort of connection with them. If BLUFF decides to keep taking ads from AP and UB, they'll be FARRRRRRRR from the only ones who aren't doing the right thing here.

And "right thing" is just my opinion.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:20 PM

AFAIK AP doesn't advertise here anyway. The ads you see with AP's logo are from rakeback affiliates. I could be wrong but I don't think they are direct advertisers.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I can't really expand on this, but...

At least 10 people have emailed me since this whole thing went down claiming to have access to various amounts of info.

Most of them have kinda said, oh, I talk to so-and-so at AP and I can get such and such info. They all say they want to remain confidential and that their source doesn't want to get in trouble. Most of the convos haven't gone anywhere and it basically has been like "I will be emailing you with such and such" or "I will be talking to my contact later on" but one piece of info in one of the convos has me thoroughly convinced this was an inside job. Most of the other people are supposedly about to get more info or are prying into things.

I can't say what the info was or who told me it, but I believe the guy to be credible for various reasons and I think his source sounds credible. I don't want to blow up his spot though, so that's all I can really say. I just wanted to let people know that it's VERY likely in my mind that it was an inside job and there are multiple people at AP who know exactly who did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is like an episode of CSI or somethin'

[/ QUOTE ]

When we had the rapist sending out inside info in emails from costa rica i was thinking a John Grisham story was in the works.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:27 PM

like i read earlier, with that quote saying that they have no credibility in saying that they have no acess to hole cards of any of the players, they SENT a file WITH ALL OF THE HOLE CARDS, basically disproving themself.

Their next statement better be good or else GG all credibility at absolute (as if they ever had any to begin with)
Old 10-15-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AFAIK AP doesn't advertise here anyway. The ads you see with AP's logo are from rakeback affiliates. I could be wrong but I don't think they are direct advertisers.

[/ QUOTE ]
It isn't too hard to append any ad deal to only allow non-AP related affiliates to advertise.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have been reading all of these threads, and just wanted to say thanks to adanthar, josem, nat, chuddo, teddy, all you guys. Whether or not this gets out, whether or not it's good for poker, it's been an expert - and entertaining - investigation from the beginning.

[/ QUOTE ]

how come nobody on 2+2 thanks me and Marco? you guys hate P5s that much or what? lolz

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think people are intentionally leaving you out, most of us just don't know you and haven't seen you much in the threads.

just like everyone was thanking nat when he was relaying what snagglepuss had uncovered.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:33 PM

i thought you could just buy these hole card seeing hacks off ebay
Old 10-15-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It isn't too hard to append any ad deal to only allow non-AP related affiliates to advertise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, and I would think many will stop advertising AP anyway.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought you could just buy these hole card seeing hacks off ebay

[/ QUOTE ]

these work on party poker only, you need the super acc for absolute
Closed Thread