Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-26-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: ipoker bonuses vs. the rest

I'll start by saying I know nothing about Omaha. What I will say is that in SH FL Hold'em, 35% VPIP isn't that ridiculous. I'd say a good player would more often fall into the high 20's, but I would think there are plenty of winning players well into the 30's. Especially 5-handed. Not sure how well that translates to Omaha.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:00 PM

In Omaha you can get away with playing more hands preflop, but only if you are good at reading relative hand values on the flop. I tend to play more speculative hands when there is a lot of weak tight, nut peddlers, of which there are many at micro stakes PLO. I'm sure my overall numbers come from a mix of sessions with 45/5 and others where I play more TAG at 23/15. It really depends on the table.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
weak tight, nut peddlers

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, what are you calling bkk?

Haha, just kidding bkk, couldn't resist. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 03:45 AM

talking on a forum is not backing up what u say.

show me the munney mr this. i want to se how ez u clear ongame bonuses at microlimits.''

i really dont care if u good player or not.

fix hold em and plo not same same.

maybe just maybe mr this is not quite the player he thinks he is. 15 buy in downswing is quite big. even though i suked at nl hold em i never had that big down draft.....lol.

he might be the type of player who plays ny 4 cards and prays a lot. under this scenario i can see bonus clearing at ongame is ez.

more nutpeddlers at crypto than ongame. ongame plo quite fun just hard to clear bonuses.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

talking on a forum is not backing up what u say.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a bonus forum, I made a statement about clearing bonuses at OnGame and how I did it. You were skeptical, I showed you some stats which "backed up" my statements, you went on some childish rant from there, which apparently you're still on.

There is a way to stop from ever having 15BI downswings and that's to be a weak tight nut peddler.

[ QUOTE ]

show me the munney mr this. i want to se how ez u clear ongame bonuses at microlimits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I clear them at a rate of 1 point for every dollar of rake in which I have contributed.

Back on topic.

At a mix of 50PLO and 25PLO I played something like 3500 hands for every 1000 points. So for $200 (5x) bonus at Tower.

Clearing the Savvy bonus at Noble Poker I gained $10 in Noble bonus money in 344 Hands. So a 10x bonus at Ongame would compare favorably with one of the easiest iPoker sites, for me at least. I hope that helps the OP.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:04 AM

why u guys push ongame is beyond me. u peeple r nutts.

ongame cant hold cakes jockstrap when it cums to clearing bonuses.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why u guys push ongame is beyond me. u peeple r nutts.

ongame cant hold cakes jockstrap when it cums to clearing bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, bkk, you're the one who often pushes one site. If you look through my posts, you'll see I often mention a few different networks.

Yes, I often lean towards OnGame, but I rarely make a blanket statement like "site x cant hold site y's jockstrap when it cums to clearing bonuses". Do you know why? Because a statement like that is often wrong...as is yours. I've played at Cake. I make a little over $4/table hour in bonus on Cake. I make about $7-8/table hour in bonus on Tower.

If you want to tell me Cake is better than OnGame for PLO, I won't presume to tell you otherwise...I have no idea. But to tell me simply that "ongame cant hold cakes jockstrap when it cums to clearing bonuses" is incorrect, plain and simple.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:02 AM

any contribution place cant hold a dealt places jockstrap and thats just the way it is.

what limits u play to make $8 an hour per table.

me and this play micro.

i want to hear from someone other than bobo. you and i just dont see things the same way.

when is someone gonna say they make more clearing rakeback at dog than anyplace else. dog is weighted contribution btw.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any contribution place cant hold a dealt places jockstrap and thats just the way it is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Again, it depends on what you play, and that's just the way it is. I'll leave it at that. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
what limits u play to make $8 an hour per table.

[/ QUOTE ]
2/4-3/6 SH FL. Mostly 2/4.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:18 AM

u not a small limit player guy. thats y its ez for you.

pot limit games , most pots small, very few get to max rake level.

this is y i doubt thiss ability to clear so ez at micro games.

play same type game at dealt and contribtio n place and u make more at contrbution place is hard for me to understand.

it is so ez to clear $100 at crypto even with their nit picking games than it is to clear same amount at ongame , same game same limits at both.