All-in 7 43.75%
Fold 8 50.00%
Call 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Lawyering

so I tried a midget trip report:
-was actually 1m45 so 50cm difference with me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] basically my palm is bigger than her whole hand - to me that counts as midget [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
-non pay4play kind. told me her ex was a 40yo unemployed UK guy, wtf [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (she was 25)
-somehow was waiting for Chris Hansen to walk in on us [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] screw!ng someone so small is, like, weird
-anything else than midget on top is just not that practical [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

basically, interesting but not that good.

oh, I've met several "older" girls (like 25-35) with good jobs - architect, doctor, business owner (real business, not pad thai stall) either single or dating a 50yo white dude cuz they can't find anyone suitable, this makes me sad [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (even though it makes things easier for "us")
Old 10-24-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 10-24-2007, 02:17 AM

what do they eat for breakfast?

if i smell fish or meet, or something like that before noon I will puke. Eggs, waffles, baccon? etc..
Old 10-24-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

if i smell fish or meet, or something like that before noon I will puke. Eggs, waffles, baccon? etc..

[/ QUOTE ]
You can get the "American breakfast" anywhere in Bangkok, which is like eggs, bacon, sometimes cereal, juice, coffee, 2 pieces of toast...
Old 10-28-2007, 06:33 PM

Default .

Someone pmed me a while back and said to get some $80 Armani suits while I'm in Thailand. Where do I get these?
Old 11-04-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: .

[ QUOTE ]
Someone pmed me a while back and said to get some $80 Armani suits while I'm in Thailand. Where do I get these?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-04-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: .

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] You can get poorly made suits made from terrible fabric cheaply anywhere in Thailand. You can get much nicer suits at the places I listed above, but you'll have to pay more than $80.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If those smells make you puke, this may not be the place for you. Of course you can find pretty much any western convenience you might want in Bangkok, but waffles and scrambled eggs are far from the Thai standard.

Oh and bacon is meat, is it not?
Old 10-24-2007, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so I tried a midget trip report:
-was actually 1m45 so 50cm difference with me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] basically my palm is bigger than her whole hand - to me that counts as midget [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
-non pay4play kind. told me her ex was a 40yo unemployed UK guy, wtf [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (she was 25)
-somehow was waiting for Chris Hansen to walk in on us [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] screw!ng someone so small is, like, weird
-anything else than midget on top is just not that practical [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

basically, interesting but not that good.

oh, I've met several "older" girls (like 25-35) with good jobs - architect, doctor, business owner (real business, not pad thai stall) either single or dating a 50yo white dude cuz they can't find anyone suitable, this makes me sad [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (even though it makes things easier for "us")

[/ QUOTE ]

Shagging a midget ahah you rock!
About the 25-30 good looking with good situations : middle and upper middle class woman have a hard time finding thai men. They can't marry up and they won't marry down hence the situation.

Being a 20 something white male in thailand = you can shag anygirl, anywhere, anytime except for the upper upper class which very hard to infiltrate.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:21 AM

Default Hotel OK?

Going for a weeks holiday in bangkok next week and wondered about the following hotel/apartment. They currently have a 40% discount before the december and was wondering about the location for good night life.

http://bangkok-sukhumvit.frasershosp...ommodation.php
38/8 Sukhumvit soi 11, Klong Toey Nua, Wattana,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Mark.
Closed Thread