Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: silly highschool love advice plz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
done it
it's fine if she makes the first move
as long as you don't violate her you can still be friends with him even after you break up

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best advice in the thread. It all comes down to your intentions and how you treat her.

Take it slow and don't try to do it behind your friend's back. Even so, it does entail some risk, but it is up to you (and her) to decide if it is worth it.

There are some psycho girls that will use their brother as a weapon against you, especially in the breakup phase. They will tell their brother how you hurt and abused them regardless of whether or not it is true.

So there is definitely some risk involved, but that is to be found in any relationship. If you really like her, than go for it, just take it slow and ignore the usual BBBV4Life advice.

And one last piece of advice. Once you are older (as in >30) you will realize that the phrase 'bros before hos' is a copout used by small-minded men to validate the abuse of women.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, dr. phil's gimmick
Old 08-27-2007, 11:52 PM

Old 08-28-2007, 12:13 AM

need to clear some things up (OP is my good friend)

-girl is not hot at all
- shes kind of little and maybe a lil cute and the only reson to do this would be because its just generally awesome
- big bro doesn't even care
- OP would break her heart regaurdless
Old 08-28-2007, 07:42 AM

Well, I've done this exact same scenario. But I didn't end up sexing the little sister and it didn't last very long so not much damage was done. There were alot of awkward moments and jokes. Everyone took it in good humor though.

I can't recommend it really. You will probably end up having to choose either your friend or the girl to hang out with.

It basically depends on how much you like your friend. No matter how much big bro says he doesn't care, he does a little, and it will affect your relationship with him. Maybe not too badly, but it will.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so i got out of a relationship of about 2 years last month. i'm a senior and ready to get back in the dating scene. one of my good friends is a senior also, and has a little sister (sophmore) that goes to our school (lol yea u see where this is goin). anyway she is cute and i kinda wanna take her on a date or somethin, so i have subtly joked about it with my friend. when i joke around he never gets mad and actually has been like yea i don't care man w/e. my question is, assuming he didn't really care, would it still be kinda [censored] to date one of my best bro's lil sis? i think it would be awkward when i went to their house, i wouldn't know who to hang out with lol [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] does anyone have experience in this area? if so plz share, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
are you a virgin still? for him to not care if you date his sister means that he probably views you as the biggest AFC of all time and thinks there is no chance your pants end up unzipped during the date.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:50 AM

Where the [censored] are the [censored] pictures?
Old 08-29-2007, 06:26 AM

after a quick scroll i didnt see any pics, but general advice is "dude, tap that ass!"
Old 08-29-2007, 10:56 PM

Never C|_|m on your brother's sister.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:05 PM

agree with bmw guy, beat as hard as you can and never speak of it again and deny deny deny
Old 08-29-2007, 11:13 PM

I had a friend who had this situation in HS, usually if you are cool with the friend, he will be alright with it, because it's better you be hittin it than some douche he doesn't like. It sounds like it should be a lot worse than it is, but it shouldn't be a problem, but i would keep the pda in front of him to a minimum.