Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: 500k VPP mark reached

Old 03-17-2007, 11:55 PM

After reading through this thread, I have come to the conlclusion that Desdia is a diamond in the rough of the poker world. I would like to stake you Desdia. Please PM me.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:59 PM

lol ud be better off flipping w/ pasterbator
Old 03-18-2007, 12:01 AM

Desdia,

RELAX ... if you can't recognise that Joe has achieved something impressive, you surely don't have enough enthusiasm for poker to make playing worthwhile. The rest of us know how hard it is to do what Joe has done: it doesn't matter that he's young and plays all the hours possible, it's still incredibly difficult and it is an achievement which the rest of us can aspire to.

Er btw Joe, my HH are only worth reviewing if you get desperately bored and need a laugh.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After reading through this thread, I have come to the conlclusion that Desdia is a diamond in the rough of the poker world. I would like to stake you Desdia. Please PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atl, I remember you from back in the day and we've always been cool. Not sure if this is your way of sarcastically dissing me but I don't have a bad thing to say about you.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My style of play is very tricky, tight-loose aggressive

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Desdia is now the first person on 2p2 that i've ever set to ignore.

i'm curious whether i will still get emailed posts by desdia in threads i've set as favourites.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that you can still see people quoting the retard you're trying to ignore.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'll bet he's crying all the way to spearmint rhino in his Aston Martin about not winning at MTT today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard of or been to this fine, reputable establishment. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2007, 12:51 AM

Dear Desdia01,

When I'm buying a house this summer I will surely contact you for my mortgage loan, and trust that you can get me the best deal around. That is, if your job hasn't been replaced by the BillPay function that most banks are making available now.

I also think it's funny that you are patronizing bigjoe, implying he's trying too hard or something by playing so much. Meanwhile, you probably worked like 70 hours a week when you first got your job, and are likely continuing to run the rate race today.

It's funny that each thread about a big achievement has the potential to involve Flight_Risk hate, and it usually comes when you least expect it.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Desdia01,

When I'm buying a house this summer I will surely contact you for my mortgage loan, and trust that you can get me the best deal around . That is, if your job hasn't been replaced by the BillPay function that most banks are making available now.

I also think it's funny that you are patronizing bigjoe, implying he's trying too hard or something by playing so much . Meanwhile, you probably worked like 70 hours a week when you first got your job, and are likely continuing to run the rate race today.

It's funny that each thread about a big achievement has the potential to involve Flight_Risk hate , and it usually comes when you least expect it.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. If you plan on contacting me to get the best deal on your mortgage, I got a helluav doozy on a public housing apartment in the South Bronx with great views.

2. If you really thinking I have been patronizing bigjoe by implying he is trying too hard or something by playing too much, I have this invention I'd like you to invest in. Please transfer every last dime you have left on Pokerstars (if you even have any left) and I'll get back to you next year if anything pans out.

3. If you really think I'm hating on bigjoe's monumental 500K FPPs/VPPs landmark, then repeat the same step in #2 but this time, transfer all of your funds from the other sites to my account on PS immediately. It's gonna be bigger than the dot.com era.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:33 AM

desdia is right. everyone else on 2p2 is wrong.....obv

can we lock this thread so i can retain intelligence by NOT reading desdia's posts? lol counterintuitivaments