Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 03:33 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
downloaded and registered, but cannot get my PokerTracker database linked. I go thru the directions on your website for setting up the Postgres SQL database I use but when I test the connection get a message "test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider - unspecified error"

HELP! Can't wait to use this program - sounds great [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try running the PT Aggregator tool. You MUST give it the correct password for your postgres database. Once it has that though it will automatically setup all of your postgres databases.

Let me know how it goes.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, that was fast! now that's customer service! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] thanks for the quick response. PT Agg is in progress importing data, ~25 mins to go, will let you know when it is finished.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm good. It finished importing but kept counting down from 60 secs "waiting for next loop". Didn't look like it was importing anything new, so I exited. Once I closed out of PT Agg, table & player stats showed up in sixth sense, so I'm good to go?

Thanks a bunch - awesome work.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm good. It finished importing but kept counting down from 60 secs "waiting for next loop". Didn't look like it was importing anything new, so I exited. Once I closed out of PT Agg, table & player stats showed up in sixth sense, so I'm good to go?

Thanks a bunch - awesome work.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could have also just minimized it to the tray. That way if you do any datamining, it will automatically pick up the new hands. Since you closed it, just be sure to run it again after you add some new hands to your database(s).

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 04:01 PM

I put up Build 36, mostly bug fixes:

v1.0.0.36 - 8/9/06

- Added: New "Intro" dialog to PT Aggregator to explain its usage
- Fixed: Fixed bug when PT Aggregator tool was querying an MS Access database
- Fixed: Only one instance of PT Aggregator will run at a time now
- Fixed: OpenTable script no longer hangs if user changes the table list
while its running
- Fixed: PT Aggregator can no longer be running during a re-installation
- Fixed: User can now cancel entering postgres password for PT Agg configuration
- Fixed: SS no longer tries to use PTAgg database if it wasn't properly configured
- Fixed: No div by zero error if user enters 0 for Converge Hands option

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 04:05 PM

OK, I installed the new version. It worked fine a couple of hours ago. Now when the program load up, it gives me a message (0 tables, 0 players). Tried to change a few things in the program and refreshing. Doesn't work. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
Nasko
Old 08-09-2006, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I installed the new version. It worked fine a couple of hours ago. Now when the program load up, it gives me a message (0 tables, 0 players). Tried to change a few things in the program and refreshing. Doesn't work. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
Nasko

[/ QUOTE ]

Try resetting your Game Filter
- Open with CTRL-G. Change some options, save & close. Hit Refresh.

Try deleting your ptagg configuration settings file (.ini), its in the SS directory, then restart SS.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Try deleting your ptagg configuration settings file (.ini), its in the SS directory, then restart SS.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay, that did it

Man, are you quick to help! Thank you
Old 08-09-2006, 04:27 PM

Default Custome Rules Share - SIXTH SENSE

Anybody experiment with the custom scoring rules? Have a set that have worked for you? I'd be particularly interested in full-ring NL rules that people have tried and liked.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Custome Rules Share - SIXTH SENSE

PT aggregator is running for 3 hours and it stills shows 1 day more to complete..Is this the time for the first of my 8 databases or is it for all of them? I just saw buid .36 is out. That means that i have to stop the aggregator in order to install the new version right? Cause two of my databases are Access databases..
Old 08-09-2006, 05:19 PM

I installed the new version after stopping the aggregator but now when i try to run the aggregator i get a "fatal:database testdb does not exist". The aggregator seems to be working after i click OK on the dialog box. Does it? I dont want to wait 1 day in order to find out that it was not working ok [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2006, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PT aggregator is running for 3 hours and it stills shows 1 day more to complete..Is this the time for the first of my 8 databases or is it for all of them? I just saw buid .36 is out. That means that i have to stop the aggregator in order to install the new version right? Cause two of my databases are Access databases..

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just for the first of your databases. Normally you should be able to just shut it down (with File Exit), and then restart it and it will pick up where it left off.