Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2006, 11:52 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

You know I really have no idea what the "Updated" column means..
Old 07-30-2006, 01:34 AM

I have the free version. I am not getting any values under the "fish" column. Am I supposed to change the database in the "select poker tracker database" option? Or will I need to purchase the software before I am granted acess to this function? If so, how do I pay for it?

TY
Old 07-30-2006, 03:41 AM

"Scored 83 Tables and 449 Players"

But none of the stats show up. Im pretty sure ive connected the thing to the right database, test connection works. I tried linking all my databases to SS and that doesnt work either.

It can locate the tables juust fine, but it cant link my PT database stats to the players for some reason.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know I really have no idea what the "Updated" column means..

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Updated" column tells you how old the information for that table is. Ideally its 1 or 2 mins old at the most. That way the players there should be accurate. If we are having problems with our server, then that number goes up. Once its too old (30 mins to 1 hours), the info is no good anymore because the players have changed.

Working on getting our server as stable as possible is a top priority for us.

-Ben
Old 07-30-2006, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the free version. I am not getting any values under the "fish" column. Am I supposed to change the database in the "select poker tracker database" option? Or will I need to purchase the software before I am granted acess to this function? If so, how do I pay for it?

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you need to configure SS to see all of your available PT databases. See our site for details how to do that. If you have more than one DB, you'll need to configure it under "Configure Multiple Databases". If you use a database different than the default PT database, you'll also need to configure that under "Select PT Database".

Open up your SS Log (CTRL-L). Also clear your stat cache (Its under Menu, Advanced). Then do a Refresh (F5).

In the Log file you will see many lines for "StatQry", and hopefully some "PlayerLoad". StatQry means its looking in your database to see if the player exists. If it exists, it does a PlayerLoad to load the stats. If you don't have any PlayerLoads, then you won't see any stats in SS.

-Ben
Old 07-30-2006, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Scored 83 Tables and 449 Players"

But none of the stats show up. Im pretty sure ive connected the thing to the right database, test connection works. I tried linking all my databases to SS and that doesnt work either.

It can locate the tables juust fine, but it cant link my PT database stats to the players for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

See my message above about checking the Log. If that doesn't work, you need to make sure SS knows about all of your PT databases.

-Ben
Old 07-30-2006, 02:11 PM

Default Suggestion

Ben, I was a little disappointed it took you over 23 seconds to reply to my issue... Let's see if we can get that to under 10 seconds!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Is there a way you can add a hot key to change the wait list behavior? I'd like to be able to open/sit/get on the wait list of like 5 tables, then just open 7 more for data mining.

Just pressing a key to toggle between the 3 states would be cool. thx! Great program!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Suggestion

[ QUOTE ]
Ben, I was a little disappointed it took you over 23 seconds to reply to my issue... Let's see if we can get that to under 10 seconds!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Is there a way you can add a hot key to change the wait list behavior? I'd like to be able to open/sit/get on the wait list of like 5 tables, then just open 7 more for data mining.

Just pressing a key to toggle between the 3 states would be cool. thx! Great program!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, that would be easy to do. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Ben
Old 07-31-2006, 01:22 PM

a couple pages back you said you received a email from party regarding the validity of the program. can you post that please?

btw excellent software, keep up the good work
Old 07-31-2006, 03:16 PM

Hey,

Never had any problems, but since the last update when I have a couple tables running and I run 6th it basically shuts everything down. The tables all freeze, I timeout on all my hands, and nothing starts working until I ctrl-alt-delete 6th sense..