Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Newhizzle v Neverwin - dramabomb blog post

Mark should go back to college. Make some real friends.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:30 AM

I count 7 loans, 1 act of theft, 2 "loans" in the form of Newhizzle selling a piece of action, and 2 "loans" in the form of bets without fronted cash. I also count at least 21 failed collection attempts.

Consider the owed money a stupid tax and move on.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

From what I can tell it seems like people like him, boosted, etc know they can get away with it based on them taking a quick read of their victim. Not a real gamble to assume that a young ivy league school dropout/ high stakes pro is not going to break your legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Penn being the exception.

[/ QUOTE ]

David, Penn State's not Ivory League.

[/ QUOTE ]

When i first read this i assumed the reference was to something obscure that Penn of Penn and Teller fame did once.

In this story, its hard to see who the hero and villain is. If you continue to lend money to indebted druggie degens, how can you ever consider it anything more than a stupid tax which you never get back.

Luckily, MN can get the next guy with the stupid tax when he needs to borrow/be staked.

Also, lol at Busted J being in this thread.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Newhizzle v Neverwin - dramabomb blog

Does anyone have a link of that really funny scene in Family Guy where Stuey collects money from Brian?
Old 07-09-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, lol at Busted J being in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

So busted is friends with neverwin and they both play multiple accounts and they both engage in shady financial transactions. Are they friends with other shady individuals?

How can anyone play high stakes online in anything but heads up I don't understand (and even HU your playing against 2-3 ppl)

Somethings wrong in Denmark, fo' shizzle
Old 07-09-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

From what I can tell it seems like people like him, boosted, etc know they can get away with it based on them taking a quick read of their victim. Not a real gamble to assume that a young ivy league school dropout/ high stakes pro is not going to break your legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A wealthy Jew from Long Island is going to break someones legs?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

PS - I went to Penn, and I want to break my own legs after reading that blog post.

From the (arguably minimal) details I have ... NW is a scumbag/douche, and Newhizzle is a psycho walking a very fine line. A couple of guys caught up in some cartoon gambler stereotype world.

It's beyond Newhizzle's "morals" to ever involve police in anything, but he'll act like some psycho high school girl who heard her boyfriend was fingerfu*king a cheerleader.

How can anyone read that blog post and not come to the conclusion that Newhizzle is a seriously naive and unstable guy who is about to explode in a big way.

I know, I know, you guys know him and he's a really nice guy.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting for someone to photoshop Raymer's head on this pic for too long...

/hint
//hint hint

[/ QUOTE ]
///hint /hint //hint

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-09-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A wealthy Jew from Long Island is going to break someones legs?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

PS - I went to Penn, and I want to break my own legs after reading that blog post.

From the (arguably minimal) details I have ... NW is a scumbag/douche, and Newhizzle is a psycho walking a very fine line. A couple of guys caught up in some cartoon gambler stereotype world.

It's beyond Newhizzle's "morals" to ever involve police in anything, but he'll act like some psycho high school girl who heard her boyfriend was fingerfu*king a cheerleader.

How can anyone read that blog post and not come to the conclusion that Newhizzle is a seriously naive and unstable guy who is about to explode in a big way.

I know, I know, you guys know him and he's a really nice guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like someone needs a good Frenzy’en
Old 07-09-2007, 11:51 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:51 AM

I cut a deal with my banker. I promised not to loan money or cash checks. He promised not to play no-limit Hold 'em.

Say that when you are asked for a loan.

I know one well known pro who has been borrowing money and stiffing people for at least thirty years. I'd rather be a stone cold heroin junkie than blow it all on gallowing dominoes.

Gamblers get in prison type of trouble when they use violence to collect or deal with percentage collectors. Collecting is what can ruin an otherwise great life as a poker pro.

The Internet is great here because it warns the slow about burn artists who borrow money and freeroll for a living.

I'd guess that Neverwin has borrowed money from a few tough people. He paid them back.

Whining, such world-class, unprecedented, Riply's record amounts of whining is working to get some payments.

Poker is a game where the player and his attitude and self-confidence are the major asset. You keep the asset rested, centered, ready to play the very best poker you know how.

Hey, Newwhizzle and/or Neverwin! What is all of this doing for your poker? One day soon, all the chips you have left will be the one on your shoulder.

Johnny Hughes

I'm writing a country song and need help...

Newshizzle was mad at Neverwin.

Cause he borrowed and stiffed him over and over again.

When Brandi beat him for a load of dough.

The word spread fast, Newshizzle is slow.

The con men and scufflers gathered round.

Neverwin found a bird's nest on the ground.