Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 07:44 AM

Default Re: LuckyJimm needs your Neteller transfer help!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plus, OnYourBike, all these blogs you're quoting have little to nothing to do with your original statements, saying Jimm is a 'habitual liar' and is devoid of integrity. Do you not see the difference between keeping a secret from one person and being a habitual liar?

[/ QUOTE ]

One example. Mere minutes ago he denied hiding poker from his mother, he denied lying about poker to his mother. I copy and pasted quotes proving him to be lying aagin.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are such a retard

I never denied "hiding" poker from my mother. Keeping something private is not the same as lieing about it. To use a phrase which might resonate better with you, "Don't ask, don't tell."

But you're right, now I remember - months ago, she did ask if I was still gambling, and I said no. That was before I moved back home, and she didn't ask about the laptop. I don't make a point of telling her I'm playing poker, but why should I? What point would there be in destroying my family, just to earn the approval of an anonymous socio-pathetic message board troll? I'm winning at the moment anyway, and not getting in any problems, so she doesn't need to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

The proof is in this thread for all to see and you're still lying and trying to twist the truth. Be a [censored] man for the first time in your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just not making any sense. And I see you haven't answered ChumpChange's post. Too painful?
Old 10-28-2007, 07:44 AM

confirm/deny: you are content being a degen constantly on the verge of busto.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:45 AM

Man, and you know if there ever was a game that needed bankroll management, PLO is it.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

edit: you win this time, nath (rhymes with math) (!) ([img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Sick burn imo
Old 10-28-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, saying I am running above expectation does not automatically mean I can't beat the games, does it. It just means I won more than I should have.

[/ QUOTE ]
Adjusted for expectation, you have a winrate of zero. That means there is no proof that you can beat the games you're playing. Given that, variance + tilt will send you broke sooner or late. You can stake your house on that certainty.

Your only hope to be a winner is to play games where you have a decent positive expectation in the long run. $1/$2 PLO isn't that game, right now. Your edge isn't high enough. Perhaps $0.25/$0.5 or $0.5/$1 is, I don't know.

It's awesome to win at poker, know why you win, and watch a bankroll steadily grow from hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands. You seem like a good guy so I'd like to see you experience that, but you never will the way you're managing your affairs.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nath make sure you see my edit above for a sick burn

[/ QUOTE ]

sick burn confirmed
Old 10-28-2007, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, saying I am running above expectation does not automatically mean I can't beat the games, does it. It just means I won more than I should have.

[/ QUOTE ]
Adjusted for expectation, you have a winrate of zero. That means there is no proof that you can beat the games you're playing. Given that, variance + tilt will send you broke sooner or late. You can stake your house on that certainty.

Your only hope to be a winner is to play games where you have a decent positive expectation in the long run. $1/$2 PLO isn't that game, right now. Your edge isn't high enough. Perhaps $0.25/$0.5 or $0.5/$1 is, I don't know.

It's awesome to win at poker, know why you win, and watch a bankroll steadily grow from hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands. You seem like a good guy so I'd like to see you experience that, but you never will the way you're managing your affairs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. But you don't know how soft iPoker is. $1/$2 there plays like $0.10/$0.20 on FTP.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:48 AM

If it's so soft, why aren't you winning?
Old 10-28-2007, 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
confirm/deny: you are content being a degen constantly on the verge of busto.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all or nothing. I want to be incredibly rich or totally busto. Either way, not to have to worry about money. Poker is what I do to make sure I reach one of these goals.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If it's so soft, why aren't you winning?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zzzzz if you say being +$3000 in the last week doesn't count as winning
Closed Thread