Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: My Sharkscope stats are off by:
Results, please 5 8.20%
0 % 35 57.38%
1-3 % 13 21.31%
4-6 % 2 3.28%
> 6 % 6 9.84%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 09:10 PM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

[ QUOTE ]
Here are the new questions to ask AP:

1) If this was a rogue employee trying to prove a point that the site could be compromised, why not do it at play money instead of the highest real money games?

2) Furthermore, if he was looking to prove something, why not just do it ONCE and show his managers what he did?

3) How does chip dumping fit into all of this?

4) Why were 4 accounts necessary to "prove" this? Why did this reoccur over a period of nearly 4 weeks?

5) Why did the initial "conclusive" investigation totally discount the possibility of a superuser?

6) How could the hand histories have been actually looked at and concluded to not have been cheating, when even relative poker novices can see the POTRIPPER tournament and see something is wrong?

7) Who was actually registered to GRAYCAT, STEAMROLLER, DOUBLEDRAG, and POTRIPPER?

8) Explain the process in how Scott Tom was framed. How was it done so perfectly?

9) Why was a compromise only admitted AFTER 2+2 obtained too much smoking proof to continue the denial process?

[/ QUOTE ]

These questions need to be answered. ESPECIALLY #4 (at least to me). I really can't believe AP is spinning this as a rogue programmer trying to prove management wrong. It makes NO sense whatsoever.

I feel like I'm watching the OJ trial all over again. I really hope he doesn't get off this time.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't help but think that Absolute is gonna offer BIG hush money to some people on this site. It's their only way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really a way out at this point I dont think.

Besides N82, Ad, and Dan seem to be above taking such money
Old 10-19-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...and we have identified a very serious issue internally as far as communications flow and we’re resolving that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This reveals to me what AP thinks of CrazyMarco's HH leak and this entire forum adventure: a "very serious issue...as far as communications flow". So "resolving [the issue]" probably means disposing of leaker and making an example of him for other employees... Is this the Bush Administration South?
Old 10-19-2007, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Lie Harder

Old 10-19-2007, 09:16 PM

Admo....seriously....how are you THAT good
Old 10-19-2007, 09:17 PM

wtf, sheets came out for this?

NOW, this is big [censored].

in for N82 for mod of something.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dont know where this should be inserted in the cliffsnotes timeline but it was on august22, before the potripper tourney, where I got 2nd to one of the cheating accounts, Payup, in the 1k mtt.

I laughed about Payups invincibility throughout the course of the tourney with inissint while on the phone but didnt think anything of it really until 2+2 started looking into the potripper tourney which i THINK occured later. I sent adanthar my hh for the payup tourney and he essentilly confirmed that the same shenanigans were involved and the payup account was also closed by AP.

sheets

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? I haven't heard about this tourney before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I identified it from Sheets' and Grinder's (who finished fifth) hand histories and publicly mentioned Payup as the fifth account, but didn't bother making all but a few hands of that donkament public because I was getting tired of obvious superuser accounts by then and it was obvious to everyone anyhow.

Sample HH from the tournament: the guy plays 90/80 for 4 hours, then gets AhKh up against 77 on a 7xx 2 heart flop and check/calls.

[ QUOTE ]
This reveals to me what AP thinks of CrazyMarco's HH leak and this entire forum adventure: a "very serious issue...as far as communications flow".

[/ QUOTE ]

They were experimenting with stocking their CS offices with their regular chimpanzees and new proboscis monkeys, it didn't work out.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't help but think that Absolute is gonna offer BIG hush money to some people on this site. It's their only way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really a way out at this point I dont think.

Besides N82, Ad, and Dan seem to be above taking such money

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd totally take a million dollars. Sorry guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2007, 09:19 PM

Really now, admo just took it to a whole new level. Again.
Closed Thread